09.09.2021, 17:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
by default, the funnel takes into account the stages passed
if you need actual ones filter specific statuses

How can I set it to not be the default? In general, it is strange that such a parameter cannot be configured at the request of the user, because by default it never occurred to me that the system would not read what I requested. Moreover, the checkbox on the left in the filters is disabled.
Can I make the filter on the left affect the count of stages? That is, if the checkbox is not checked, then the completed stages will not be considered. It is important for me to see the current situation, but due to 'default' I can't do it. I hope for your understanding
09.09.2021, 19:11

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

How can I set it to not be the default? In general, it is strange that such a parameter cannot be configured at the request of the user, because by default it never occurred to me that the system would not read what I requested. Moreover, the checkbox on the left in the filters is disabled.
Can I make the filter on the left affect the count of stages? That is, if the checkbox is not checked, then the completed stages will not be considered. It is important for me to see the current situation, but due to 'default' I can't do it. I hope for your understanding

you can specify statuses - save in links and open what you need
why do anything else?
10.09.2021, 11:50

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

why do anything else?

I can, it's true, but why?
why in the funnel itself it is impossible to set the current state by processes, that is, "without completed stages"?
It looks like there is a check mark, but it does not work. that's what I'm talking about.
10.09.2021, 12:52

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

why do anything else?

I can, it's true, but why?
why in the funnel itself it is impossible to set the current state by processes, that is, "without completed stages"?
It looks like there is a check mark, but it does not work. that's what I'm talking about.

which checkbox does not work for you?
10.09.2021, 13:08

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

By default, this checkbox is disabled in the Funnel app, but the app still shows processes with completed stages.
16.09.2021, 08:59

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

By default, this checkbox is disabled in the Funnel app, but the app still shows processes with completed stages.

yes, because the classic funnel is always counted by the passed
17.09.2021, 10:54

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
yes, because the classic funnel is always counted by the passed

yes, but the checkbox should work - it should be enabled by default. And if you don't need it, you can turn it off. And here it doesn't work at all.

Can I make the checkbox work?
17.09.2021, 15:06

the tick has nothing to do with the logic of the funnel, there is no connection between them
21.09.2021, 01:58

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
the tick has nothing to do with the logic of the funnel, there is no connection between them

In theory, you need to completely disable those checkboxes, fields that are not related to the operation of the application. Otherwise, why is it there? If there is something, then it should work ... And it would be better if it worked.
21.09.2021, 07:36

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

The one who designs interfaces and work logic creates precedents for such questions. Such things need to be thought through so that the user does not have access to something that does not affect the application. How do you think?
02.10.2021, 08:03

I already wrote my opinion
02.10.2021, 11:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment