1b.app
Link copied -

Deleting contacts

Есть необходимость консультации по настройке?
Вы всегда можете создать тему на форуме и партнеры-интеграторы с радостью вам помогут! Создать топик на форуме
When deleting contacts, they remain in the system and are displayed as deleted (something like a basket)
But when I filter all deleted contacts, select the checkbox and click delete, then the contact recovery window is displayed to me.
Is this a bug? If not, how can I completely remove from my database those contacts that I previously deleted?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Matyushko Denis
Team Sales OneBox wrote:
When deleting contacts, they remain in the system and are displayed as deleted (something like a basket)
But when I filter all deleted contacts, select the checkbox and click delete, then the contact recovery window is displayed to me.
Is this a bug? If not, how can I completely remove from my database those contacts that I previously deleted?

you filter the deleted ones and it is logical that it will show you that you can restore them
you can't delete deleted ones)
19.07.2021, 14:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Even for upgrades?
It's just that my client doesn't really need deleted contacts to be stored in his database.
If you start a new client in the system, but whose mail, for example, is the same as that of the contact that was deleted, will the search for duplicates work?
19.07.2021, 14:40

Matyushko Denis
Team Sales OneBox wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Even for upgrades?
It's just that my client doesn't really need deleted contacts to be stored in his database.
If you start a new client in the system, but whose mail, for example, is the same as that of the contact that was deleted, will the search for duplicates work?

there is an action that clears deleted data once a day
19.07.2021, 15:00

Tell me, what action clears deleted data once a day, namely contacts?
I found in automation actions to clean up deleted goods, processes, old events, etc. I did not find anything to clean up deleted contacts.
01.11.2021, 13:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment