1b.app
Link copied -

Process export

When exporting contacts, it says that after the end of the export, a download link will be sent to the mail. I check all emails, nothing. What could be the problem, and where can I see which mail should be sent? Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

To the mail of the user who makes the export. Sending occurs via SMTP from the main system mail (if one is configured).
For a more detailed analysis, provide a more extensive description of your actions (with links) - which user, where and what volume of contacts is trying to upload
11.03.2021, 16:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
To the mail of the user who makes the export. Sending occurs via SMTP from the main system mail (if one is configured).
For a more detailed analysis, provide a more extensive description of your actions (with links) - which user, where and what volume of contacts is trying to upload

I'm trying to dump all processes from a Retail Order into an exml file. I need the fields full name, email, phone and products from the order.
I select all orders and at the bottom of the page click Export to XLS all visible and the system writes that: "After the files are generated, you will receive a download link by e-mail."
But the file does not come to one mail. All actions are carried out from the account Owner
15.03.2021, 15:34

Are you talking about https://andser.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/ ?
You have fewer processes there than you need to see such a notification.
For the test, I indicated to you the configuration for sending a letter if you are trying to unload more than 1000 processes - I tested it - the letter arrived, the file is downloaded and all orders are in it.
17.03.2021, 15:54

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
Are you talking about https://andser.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/ ?
You have fewer processes there than you need to see such a notification.
For the test, I indicated to you the configuration for sending a letter if you are trying to unload more than 1000 processes - I tested it - the letter arrived, the file is downloaded and all orders are in it.

And how did you specify the mail to which the letter comes?
17.03.2021, 16:24

Sends to the mail of the current user, which unloads.
18.03.2021, 11:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment