1b.app
Link copied -

Developers, Merge is not correct logic

I combined and I see this, I again need to go to the search, and look for whom I combined with contacts and orders. When the union passes, either redirect me to the correct contact, or merge into the one in which I am. But additional search. this is wrong, the right client
2) when will you return the check for duplicates? to launch and combine in bulk
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. if there are 10 contacts selected, then which contact to combine if you are talking about connecting with the current one?
question with a redirect - yes it can be done
2. not understood what duplicates are we talking about?:
21.10.2022, 17:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Анатолий
Интегратор

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
1. if there are 10 contacts selected, then which contact to combine if you are talking about connecting with the current one?
question with a redirect - yes it can be done
2. not understood what duplicates are we talking about?:

1) most often this is the oldest contact that was previously created and filled in. Or, before merging, ask in which one to write down and consider it the main one, since you need to know from which responsible one to consider correct and which comment is correct, etc.
2) if you allow duplicates by email and phone, to import the database at startup for Apix Drive so that requests fall, we allow them. So how to check the base now?
24.10.2022, 12:53

Anatoly
Consulting company "Sales Bureau" wrote:
1) most often this is the oldest contact that was previously created and filled in. Or, before merging, ask in which one to write down and consider it the main one, since you need to know from which responsible one to consider correct and which comment is correct, etc.

no obvious logic

Anatoly
2) if you allow duplicates by email and phone, to import the database at startup for Apix Drive so that requests fall, we allow them. So how to check the base now?

it's not clear why you allowed duplicates, and where does apix drive come from? can you elaborate?
22.11.2022, 17:09

Анатолий
Интегратор

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Anatoly

no obvious logic

Anatoly

it's not clear why you allowed duplicates, and where does apix drive come from? can you elaborate?

1) yes, that's why I suggested introducing the "main contact" as in other systems, when combining, say which value to enter from the other, with mostly empty ones. And aerobatics, this is the choice of fields in each contact for the final result
2) for import from Excel, so that everything is loaded and already in the system to process duplicates. And to receive applications from Apix Drive, you need to turn off duplicate control by email, since orders from the same client do not come, says that there is already such a client (this is from my last question on Apix Drive, I was given such a recommendation),
For these and other reasons? need to control duplicates in CRM
22.11.2022, 19:35

Anatoly
2) for import from Excel, so that everything is loaded and already in the system to process duplicates. And to receive applications from Apix Drive, you need to turn off duplicate control by email, since orders from the same client do not come, says that there is already such a client (this is from my last question on Apix Drive, I was given such a recommendation),

apix drive means crookedly connected api integration once they get such an error, or they didn’t figure it out with api. And their recommendation leads to problems rather than solutions to issues. Advise them to remake the request in api and not advise nonsense to clients.

Anatoly
1) yes, that's why I suggested introducing the "main contact" as in other systems, when combining, say which value to enter from the other, with mostly empty ones. And aerobatics is the choice of fields in each contact for the final result

now the essence is the same, you have selected 5-10 contacts and it asks which contact to combine with (it will become the main one)
22.12.2022, 18:33

Анатолий
Интегратор
Well, not really, in contacts I need to find them somehow, that they are duplicates, then it asks again in the search to find a contact to merge
In orders, it doesn’t ask at all , and it’s not clear why the merge icon is in the order itself, if it doesn’t work and asks to select several
26.12.2022, 19:01

Anatoly
Well, not really, in contacts I need to find them somehow, that they are duplicates, then it asks again in the search to find a contact to merge

you have chosen XX contacts and in the window you choose which contact to transfer the data to, in my understanding everything is logical.
I selected 10 contacts and chose one where to freeze them (connect)

Anatoly
In orders, he doesn’t ask at all, and it’s not clear why the association icon is in the order itself, if it doesn’t work and asks to select several

what about orders?
02.01.2023, 15:00

Анатолий
Интегратор

Anatoly
In orders, he doesn’t ask at all, and it’s not clear why the association icon is in the order itself, if it doesn’t work and asks to select several

what about orders?

Well, we are discussing the union, there is also this button, and in the process itself it does not work, since there is no selection of several
03.01.2023, 11:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment