1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluation of completion "Write line from event to additional process field"

https://box.ltec.com.ua/desktop/
You need an action in automation for contacts.
Contact example https://box.ltec.com.ua/app/contact/14064/ Creation date 2022-08-19
An example of an event on the screen, its date is 18.08.2022
The bottom line is that at first there can be an event and after that the contact itself is already created.
It is necessary that pull up, in the additional contact field, the line (number from the line field) on which there was a call from the event. But it is important that this happens only with the first event that this contact has. For example, a contact now has 2 events, you need to take information from only 1.
Please evaluate.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

2 hours if needed. It will work only if the contact has not yet filled in the additional field. Will take the first call of a contact that has a line.
Perhaps the problem can also be solved in a different way. Please tell me why you need information about the line in the contact card?
23.08.2022, 13:21
Original comment available on version: ru

Пикула Руслан Александрович OneBox Insiders
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Perhaps the problem can also be solved in a different way. Please tell me why you need information about the line in the contact card?

The client receives calls from different services with advertising to one internal number. He needs to somehow determine how many leads and where they came from by phone number.
Call Tracking is not suitable for the client.
Submit an invoice. I'll pass.
23.08.2022, 14:47

I would then recommend not to do such things once a day to update the contact. Those. once a day we check today's calls and put the contacts that made the call for today or X days in the required value field. So the load on the call request will be much less and the goal will be achieved.
23.08.2022, 15:36

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
I would then recommend not to do such things once a day to update the contact. Those. once a day we check today's calls and put the contacts that made the call for today or X days in the required value field. So the load on the call request will be much less and the goal will be achieved.

This option is even better. Does the price stay the same?
23.08.2022, 15:39

Paid. We are waiting for a decision
24.08.2022, 18:03

Good afternoon. Action once a day "Record the line of the first call of the contact in the additional field."
1. Select the required additional field and start the action manually. Contacts who called today or yesterday will be given a line in the additional field (if there was one).
2. After the test, you can set more days once to fill in the data for earlier contact cards.
3. After it works for everyone, change it back for 1-2 days.
30.08.2022, 15:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment