1b.app
Link copied -

Rate: allow creating companies with the same name (duplicate by name)

Good afternoon.
Please evaluate the general setting of Box - allow creating Duplicates of companies by name.
On the example of the process https://crm.hlr.ua:50443/admin/customorder/issue/3533860/edit/
we create clients by sending an api request /api/contact-add/json/ from the box to the box , in this process the response is received [responce] => {"result":"fail","errors":["notUnicCompany"]}
We create clients both by api and manually in the box via Create client, the setting should skip duplicates in both cases
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

"Allow Duplicate Companies" setting
15.08.2022, 20:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
"Allow Duplicate Companies" setting

In my opinion, this setting does not work properly, or is it a bug)
I'm trying to create but I can't
Setting enabled
In the setting, it is written that it allows you to create companies with the same contact information, and we need exactly the name
16.08.2022, 00:11

Yes I see. Why are you trying to create a new company and not first look for the old one by name, for example, and add a user to it?
16.08.2022, 10:22

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Yes I see. Why are you trying to create a new company and not first look for the old one by name, for example, and add a user to it?

That's the problem, we need to create a full copy of the company name. These are two different companies (different company cards), but with the same name
16.08.2022, 18:56

We won't be making any changes like that.
16.08.2022, 22:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment