1b.app
Link copied -

Interface

Please help with solving the problem. Unable to reset interface to default. The standard interface has 2 tabs. I'm trying to remove all interface blocks, but it doesn't help. How can I assign an interface to the contact type "Individual" interface "Default"?
Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Igor Ustimenko
Good afternoon,
Please tell me, can there be some kind of setting to reset the interface of contact types or groups to the standard one? I tried everything that I know and no one in the chat knows how to solve it.
29.07.2022, 14:50
Original comment available on version: ru

The fact is that I accidentally changed interfaces for several types and groups and now I can’t return it in any way. I don't want to delete and create groups again.
Hope for understanding.
29.07.2022, 14:52

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
This is the name of the null interface: /app/contact/usergroups/setting/0/interface/
Itself yogo needs to be done, so that you can boulo where you roll
Then delete all blocks of the other interface and save
Rise up for the locks of zero
If you make changes to this new interface, the link from 0 is cut off, until that moment all changes to the zero interface will be broadcast on the new
29.07.2022, 15:01
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

It turns out that only the first TAB is synchronized?
29.07.2022, 15:09

Taxi seems to have figured it out.
We delete all blocks - the interface is reset to the standard one, but at the same time it simply does not show that now the interface is like the standard one.
29.07.2022, 15:29

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Kornev Mikhail
ergo wrote:
Taxi seems to have figured it out.
We delete all blocks - the interface is reset to the standard one, but at the same time it simply does not show that now the interface is like the standard one.

Yes
here is my old video
https://youtu.be/CZuuc2N4_jA
29.07.2022, 17:51
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment