1b.app
Link copied -

Certain legal entities for each BP

Good afternoon.
Is it possible to tie up the necessary legal entities under a certain BP?
For example, there is a BP, it is necessary to display in the block only 2 legal entities for selection in this process.
And the second question, when placing an order and further transitions through the BP, there is a stage "Cash on delivery", how to put a ban on the transition to this stage if the legal entity, for example, is not = Ivanov I.I.?
I tried to solve this with the action "Prohibit the transition depending on the fields" and indicated if the Legal entity is not equal to Ivanov.I.I (copied the full name of the legal entity), but it prohibits the transition when choosing any legal entity
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Andrey wrote:
Is it possible to tie up the necessary legal entities under a certain BP?
For example, there is a BP, it is necessary to display in the block only 2 legal entities for selection in this process.

There is no such functionality at the moment, add such a setting to the universal process block - 1 hour

Andrey wrote:
I tried to solve this with the action "Prohibit the transition depending on the fields" and indicated if the Legal entity is not equal to Ivanov.I.I (copied the full name of the legal entity), but it prohibits the transition when choosing any legal entity

This action checks the legal entity of the client of the process, but you need to specify the id of the legal entity in the box
27.01.2022, 12:15
Original comment available on version: ru

It doesn't work, it still throws an error.
27.01.2022, 12:34

Andrey wrote:
It doesn't work, it still throws an error.

Send the id of the process in which this situation occurs
27.01.2022, 13:33

the client of the process has an empty legal entity, therefore the condition is met and gives an error
27.01.2022, 14:16

Apparently we misunderstood each other, I meant our legal entities that are in the application
27.01.2022, 14:30

Andrey wrote:
Apparently we misunderstood each other, I meant our legal entities that are in the application

What do you have in mind?
I mean that the contact http://box.agro-him.com.ua/app/contact/10275/ (process client) does not have a legal entity from this list http://box.agro-him .com.ua/app/contractors/
27.01.2022, 14:44

We put down the legal entity in the order, as it may change.
That's why I want there to be no confusion with cash on delivery - to prohibit the transition to the BP "Cash on delivery" if the legal entity of the order does not = value.
27.01.2022, 17:33

As I indicated earlier, the action does not cover this field (legal entity of the order), so add it to the action settings - 1h
27.01.2022, 18:35

With the help of this refinement, as I understand it, 2 issues can be solved
1. In the order, include the action and set up the transition of the BP by legal entities (which are from the application)
2. Will it be possible to turn on / off legal entities separately for each PSU? (for example, we have 10 of them, will it be possible to leave 2 of them, and leave other legal entities in this way on another PSU?)
28.01.2022, 09:28

I don’t fully understand your idea, in 1 hour you can add the legal entity of the process to the list of action settings.
09.02.2022, 17:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment