1b.app
Link copied -

Error when loading contacts from xlsx

Answers:

Hello, the number 133 next to Error means the total number of contacts that could not be imported. Error decryption for each such contact is sent in a letter to the addresses specified in the Email setting for technical notifications
https://sapfg.1b.app/app/settings/email/
11.01.2022, 17:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks Dmitry, and it seems that all technical letters come to the main mailbox. Is it because the email address for technical letters is not filled in?
12.01.2022, 08:15

I found where the letters come from, from the error report it can be seen that contacts where there is only one person's name were not loaded (you can see it in the screenshot). Why does it not recognize all full names when importing?
12.01.2022, 08:25

What were the import settings? Give an example of a file line with a contact that was not imported.
12.01.2022, 11:24

An example of a line from an Excel file? where is the database of contacts located?
Moreover, I imported another file, more voluminous, but there are about half of the contacts - Error (screen attached)
12.01.2022, 15:32

SAP Force Group
SAP Force Group wrote:
An example of a line from an Excel file? where is the database of contacts located?
Moreover, I imported another file, more voluminous, but there are about half of the contacts - Error (screen attached)

i mean these settings

how did you set up the column mappings in the file and in the box?
21.01.2022, 17:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment