1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement "Integration of XML contacts (Export)"

there is an automatic action in crm once per hour XML contact integration (Export). It needs to be updated to fit our needs. We need:
1. Data from the contact groups specified in the additional field was uploaded to this xml file (this field must be added). The choice can be from one to several groups, and there was also a choice of one group "ALL", that is, all groups.
2. It was possible to add any number of main fields and additional fields of contacts and processes. We need to make it simple, for example, there is a "Contact Fields" line and a "Process Fields" line, where I click and I am given a multiple choice of all existing contact fields and additional contact fields. Same for fields and additional process fields. That is, by analogy with the choice of groups. There was also a choice of "ALL" for groups, for contacts, for processes.
The result should be:
1. FTP setup block (Where to upload)
2. Selection bar "Groups"
3. Selection
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon
Have you looked at the current actions of Export contacts and processes in the system?
23.11.2021, 10:56
Original comment available on version: ru

No, where can I see these current actions of Export contacts and processes in the system? We need to automatically update the xml file on the server once an hour. It is also necessary for revision to provide for the choice of uploading in xls, xml, csv formats and to several ftp servers at the same time, as well as to a local location.
23.11.2021, 11:30

Companies CenterM Administrator wrote:
No, where can I see these current actions of Export contacts and processes in the system? We need to automatically update the xml file on the server once an hour. It is also necessary for revision to provide for the choice of uploading in xls, xml, csv formats and to several ftp servers at the same time, as well as to a local location.

here https://crm.centrmig.com/admin/auto/action/hour/edit/
you already have XML contact integration (Export) configured
you can upload processes in the same way (the action is called XML Business Process Integration (Export) )
there is an upload to ftp and to a local folder
23.11.2021, 17:40

We need to unload everything into one xml file exactly as we described in the TOR. If I use both XML Business Process Integration (Export) and XML Contact Integration (Export), it will be 2 xml files. Plus, setting up these integrations is limited by the number of fields and the setting is not entirely simple and clear.
24.11.2021, 08:11

We need to unload everything into one xml file exactly as we described in the TOR. If I use both XML Business Process Integration (Export) and XML Contact Integration (Export), it will be 2 xml files. Plus, setting up these integrations is limited by the number of fields and the setting is not entirely simple and clear.

what contact fields do you need
after all, if you want to unload both contacts and their processes, then you need a link between the process and the contact, I think you mean the link in the client process field.
in this case, using the XML business process integration (Export) action, you can unload both the contact fields and the business process fields and all the additional fields you need.
If some fields are missing, they can be finalized in action.
In total you will receive 1 XML file
25.11.2021, 15:12

We wanted to do it exactly according to the TOR, so that there was the possibility of multiple selection in the client field by contacts and in the client field by additional fields. The type of the field is "multiple list". If you suggest making the XML Business Process Integration (Export) a standard action and modifying the fields that are not there, then let's try. Only you need a detailed description and explanation of how this action is configured. We have a table in the xls file, where, in principle, everything is described what we need and what fields are needed. Can someone contact us directly in a personal and we would send this file for study, after which we would like to hear the cost of solving our problem.
25.11.2021, 15:45

We wanted to do it exactly according to the TOR, so that there was the possibility of multiple selection in the client field by contacts and in the client field by additional fields. The type of the field is "multiple list". If you suggest making the XML Business Process Integration (Export) a standard action and modifying the fields that are not there, then let's try. Only you need a detailed description and explanation of how this action is configured. We have a table in the xls file, where, in principle, everything is described what we need and what fields are needed. Can someone contact us directly in a personal and we would send this file for study, after which we would like to hear the cost of solving our problem.

send me the file to i.ustimenko@oneboxcorp.com
25.11.2021, 18:32

when to expect? Approximate turnaround time?
03.12.2021, 17:42

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox Corp.
OneBox CTO wrote:

send me the file to i.ustimenko@oneboxcorp.com

I sent everything to the post office, the information has not been received for a week. No response either by mail or here on the forum. what about the solution? when to expect a ready decision and what is needed from our side?
06.12.2021, 12:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment