1b.app
Link copied -

Collect 38 from all numbers

How to update the data in the database for all contacts and in your statements, add the first two digits, like stink 38? Having completed auto-replacement, but I’m so understanding for new clients, I don’t change in old ones
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ярина
Personal license
You need to save the contact card so that the autochange is done. Try to see contacts and press "save" in the mass changes panel.
02.11.2021, 11:32
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина
Personal license
In addition, if you have integration with Binotel, then, perhaps, it is better to get rid of 38.
better specify how you have it set in your own telephone.
02.11.2021, 12:12

So, I want to tidy up 38 through the binotel myself, I want to.
02.11.2021, 16:53

Yarina
Integrator
Client wrote:
You need to save the contact card so that the autochange is done. Try to see contacts and press "save" in the mass changes panel.

So, if I save it manually, then I change the phone, but I don’t want 15,000 customers to change my mind. It didn’t work through mass editing, trying not just to “save”, not changing anything, but to make some changes in mass - it didn’t work.
02.11.2021, 17:10

Ярина
Personal license
mass change
02.11.2021, 18:01

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
You need to import contacts.
To vivantage in excel, and to import, try to vivantage only id contact
02.11.2021, 23:01

Yarina
Integrator
Client wrote:
mass change

nothing has passed and nothing has changed

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Integrator CRM wrote:
You need to import contacts.
To vivantage in excel, and to import, try to vivantage only id contact

just export/import ID without giving anything. Exporting ID and phone to excel, digging into excel with phones and importing it back, it already changed
03.11.2021, 12:57

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Oleksandr wrote:
just export/import ID without giving anything. Exporting ID and phone to excel, digging into excel with phones and importing it back, it already changed

earlier, I tried such manipulations from the phone, at the same time, just when saving the card, I used the formatting, I thought, what can I do without a phone, but, it’s necessary to take advantage
03.11.2021, 14:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment