1b.app
Link copied -

error when integrating with mail "negotiation failed"

please tell me what is the problem - why when integrating box with mail, the error "TLS/SSL failure for mail.1b1.online: SSL negotiation failed" occurs
here is the entrance to the mail via the web https://uashared24.twinservers.net:2096/cpsess4114505303/3rdparty/roundcube/?_ta...
here are the connection box settings
PS I tried on different boxes, with different combinations of settings (changed ports, checkboxes Use TLS, incoming / outgoing mail servers) - always to no avail
box settings here https://oneboxconsulting.com.ua/admin/shop/integrations/imap-16/control/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Peregynyak O.P. Certified Partner
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:
please advise what is the problem

Good afternoon.
The problem is wrong settings.
We can guess the settings in 1 hour.
13.04.2021, 11:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich wrote:

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Peregynyak O.P. Certified Partner
please advise what is the problem

Good afternoon.
The problem is wrong settings.
We can guess the settings in 1 hour.

Please tell me, are the settings incorrect on the box side (I set the checkboxes incorrectly in the integration settings) or on the mail side, or are there any other settings in the box that I didn’t take into account?
13.04.2021, 12:53

Mail integration settings are located here admin/shop/integrations/imap-16/control/
There are no additional settings.

tell me, please, the settings are incorrect on the side of the box (I set the checkboxes incorrectly in the integration settings)

In order to tell what is wrong, I have to set up the integration. There are only 5 fields for settings (IMAP).
13.04.2021, 13:55

Перегиняк Александр

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich wrote:
In order to tell what is wrong, I have to set up the integration. There are only 5 fields for settings (IMAP).

Sergey, I tried different combinations, did I really "get lost in three pines" ?! ))) Still, I think that the problem is not the settings, but somewhere deeper - either the box cannot work with mail without a certificate, or something else .... but I had a similar problem even with mail from Mirohost
so if you are ready to "treat" this problem in 1 hour - issue an invoice. Ready to pay for it
14.04.2021, 10:50

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Peregynyak O.P. Certified partner
I tried different combinations, did I "get lost in three pines"?! )))

Exactly.
Apparently not all combinations have been tried.

nevertheless, I think that the problem is not the settings, but somewhere deeper - either box cannot work with mail without a certificate, or something else

An erroneous judgment.
In this case, boxing is just a mail client and the error that you see is given by the mail service.
14.04.2021, 12:09

Have you managed to solve the problem yet?
07.02.2022, 09:05

Перегиняк Александр

Kostyantin Samostrov wrote:
Have you managed to solve the problem yet?

Yes. integration is working
09.02.2022, 08:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment