1b.app
Link copied -

Clients receive dozens of letters to the post office that we did not send

Clients complain that we spam them with dozens and hundreds of emails. We did not send these letters to them, and we do not even see them in our events.
I can not understand this is a bug of the system or the mailer. Can you take a look?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

This letter template generally should be sent 1 time.
11.03.2021, 11:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, this can happen when the smtp server does not give an answer whether it sent an email or not and the box tries to send an email a second, third, etc. time without receiving the desired response. To prevent this from happening, in the mail settings in the box, check the box "Assign the sheet to the administration, as it was not possible to send via SMTP"
12.03.2021, 16:04

Good afternoon, customers keep complaining about hundreds of emails being sent to them, can we take some action?
29.03.2021, 14:33

Good afternoon. Above I described what can be done. You have checked only one of the possible four integrations, i.e. no action was taken. How else can I help you?
29.03.2021, 16:20

I installed it to the mail from which the letters were sent, I'll try to install it for everyone
29.03.2021, 17:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment