1b.app
Link copied -

Why are sent emails duplicated in the system?

https://prnt.sc/z3ouol
For some reason, the letters are duplicated, that is, they are sent to the addressee, and at the same time a copy will be sent to the Box system (although such a letter does not come to the mail). That is, files are also duplicated, it turns out the system is littered. Why is this happening and how can I turn it off?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Judging by the events - 2 different recipients.
Do you actually send to 2 mails (I count this as 2 events), or does the mailer forward the letter to itself.
Moreover, in the iteration you have indicated "Create events for all recipients of the letter"
14.02.2021, 09:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Judging by the events - 2 different recipients.
Do you actually send to 2 mails (I count this as 2 events), or does the mailer forward the letter to itself.
Moreover, in the iteration you have indicated "Create events for all recipients of the letter"

What can be done to prevent this from happening? In this case, I don't really understand what I set up wrong. Tell me please
15.02.2021, 15:21

Try unchecking "Create events for all recipients of the letter".
As far as I understand, this is the problem of your mailer - when sending a letter, it supposedly sends it also to its own mail.
15.02.2021, 16:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment