1b.app
Link copied -

Not working out of the box

Виникають складнощі в роботі з поштою?
Виводиться незрозуміла помилка?
Ви завжди можете створити топік на нашому форумі і там описати складність. Наші партнери-інтгратори з радістю вам допоможуть у вирішенні проблеми. Створити топік
Good day. Error with email IMAP integration info@difreight.com
IMAP Status: Not OK ([AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials (Failure) Too many login failures)
Passwords were remembered at the post office, the post office worked. Ale from boxing leaves are not corrected from it.
How can you verse?
https://difreight.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/integrations/imap-9/control/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
I can assume that when you changed passwords in mail, in integration, in box, these passwords were not changed immediately,
but after some time.
During this time, Box managed to make a number of connections with the wrong password.
gmail with frequent erroneous connection attempts blocks the connection to the account.
Try turning off the integration of this mailbox for 2 days, then turn it back on.
Should help.
20.01.2021, 13:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon.
I can assume that when you changed passwords in mail, in integration, in box, these passwords were not changed immediately,
but after some time.
During this time, Box managed to make a number of connections with the wrong password.
gmail with frequent erroneous connection attempts blocks the connection to the account.
Try turning off the integration of this mailbox for 2 days, then turn it back on.
Should help.

And so it happened. Dyakuyu. And what about this integration and then add it again, won’t it be better?
20.01.2021, 13:09

No, it will not.
The problem is not integration.
The problem is a certain number of attempts to connect with an incorrect password.
Google regarded this as password guessing, remembered where the attempts were made from and now it won’t let you in even with the correct password.
Now you just need to stop making connection attempts. A couple of days should be enough.
20.01.2021, 13:13

Tell me where in the box to enter the password from the mail? which is integrated but gave an error
IMAP Status: Not OK ([AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials (Failure) Too many login failures)
because I entered the password in the column, but unfortunately the error does not disappear
03.06.2022, 15:04

Prokopenko Valentin Valentinovich wrote:
Tell me where in the box to enter the password from the mail?

Good afternoon.
In the field with a password and you need to enter.
In the error that you see there is a link, by clicking on which you will read the help information
which will provide answers to your questions.
Here is that link:
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833
06.06.2022, 12:36

Thank you very much, but the integration does not turn on
09.06.2022, 12:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment