1b.app
Link copied -

Error with email IMAP integration

Ищите систему для бизнеса, которая умеет автоматически управлять почтой по IMAP? Отраслевые решения управления почтой
Good afternoon!
For almost a week there is a bug in Boxing "
IMAP Status: Not OK ([AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials (Failure) Too many login failures)"
http://domovoy.kr.ua
Tell me, please, how to fix it?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, Igor!
You have problems with configured email integrations here /admin/shop/integrations/imap-new/control/
Check your logins and passwords, because due to an error, the system cannot connect to Email using the data entered in the integration.
15.12.2020, 10:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon! Thanks for the tip - but that data was checked first. Everything is entered correctly. Previously, everything worked, no changes were made, and suddenly the error popped up by itself.
Are there any other options?
15.12.2020, 14:40

I checked your email and the information is correct. But in the account settings, connection from Insecure applications is prohibited. You need to enable it otherwise the integration will not work.
You need to go to gmail, then click "Google Account Management" in the menu that opens, go to the Security item https://prnt.sc/w3f1vp and there we look for the item "Untrusted applications that have access to your account" and open access.
15.12.2020, 21:09

Same error. I wanted to use the advice that is stated here, but it did not work out. This method no longer works: "As of May 30, 2022, Google no longer supports third-party apps and devices that only ask you to sign in to your Google Account with your username and password." That is, it is no longer possible to configure the work with gmail correctly?
06.06.2022, 17:58

Yes, and I would like to know what to do in this case?
19.07.2022, 22:46

Pilipenko Igor Yurievich wrote:
Yes, and I would like to know what to do in this case?

Enable 2-Step Verification on your gmail account.
And you create an application password for OneBox, enter the received password in the integration and everything will be updated after 1-2 minutes.
20.07.2022, 09:51

Vkonav all stages, but still not working.

Enable 2-Step Verification on your gmail account.
And you create an application password for OneBox, enter the received password in the integration and everything will be updated after 1-2 minutes.

You see a pardon after this manipulation: IMAP: [ALERT] Application-specific password required: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833 (Failure) Too many login failures
12.12.2022, 18:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment