1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate refinement of spot sending bulk mail

In the application
it is possible to select a group and source

but i need 2 settings
1. So that I can simply select any users and companies to whom I need to send in some field such as multisisk contacts (it is not always convenient to create a group for them)
2. It is necessary to set up (checkmark) that if, upon completion of point 1, I select a company, then the system will send a letter to ALL employees of the company.
How many hours is this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. brother, you didn’t understand the functionality at all
- you can select 2 users for example and add them to the mailing list via send to or create it there
- you can already go to the contacts tab in the mailing list and add them there
you do not need to select either a group or a source
learn mat part

Gubko Alexander Sergeevich
SheBo wrote:
2. It is necessary to set up (checkmark) that if, upon completion of point 1, I select a company, then the system will send a letter to ALL employees of the company.

really nada? even after answering point 1?
07.05.2022, 04:59
Original comment available on version: ru

1. The question was simply written for the MVP, and then the client switched to the OS. I realized when I wrote the question
2. Yes, you need. Since I want to select 3 companies from the list, and they conditionally have 30 employees, and in order not to select them, it would be cool to check the mailing list itself "if companies are added to the mailing list, send messages to their employees as well."
How many hours is this?
07.05.2022, 08:40

Could you tell me, please, on the second point - how many hours is it?
12.05.2022, 10:21

Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
+
11.08.2022, 13:52

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment