1b.app
Link copied -

The stage does not switch depending on the status of the TTN of the return delivery

For example order #12510
Here is the status of return delivery ttn
At the "Return" stage, there is such an action
But the order does not go by status
At the same time, there are no prohibitions and the manager can transfer to the "Return" status by hand.
Please correct.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
Hello!
I have a similar action
Looking at your second screen (setting actions), there is an assumption that you have something illogically configured (although I could be wrong)
You have this action at the "Return" stage and at the same stage there is the "Create TTN return delivery" action
Which doesn't make sense to me
First, the manager (or the system) transfers the order to some status (Status 1) on which the action "Create return shipping TTN" is triggered, then you hang on (Status 2) the action "Transfer .... if the status ... of return delivery has changed" that is, when switching to (Status 1), it creates a "TTN of return delivery", and then the system monitors the return delivery and if its status is the one specified in the action, then it transfers to (Status 2)
And somehow, according to the logic of the settings, it turns out that the process has switched to the "Return" status, a reverse TTN has been created, and then it should be transferred to the same status if the parcel has arrived and it turns out that the process is already in this status, that is, you do not need to transfer.
If what is described above is not correct, then there is another option that when you try to transfer the action "Create TTN return delivery" to this stage, it gives an error if the checkbox is not unchecked there (but judging by the fact that you write "the manager can transfer to the status "Return" by hands "here, the problem is not in this campaign
18.04.2021, 21:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Шавалюк Дмитрий Борисович
КОмпания "Моношоп". Владелец

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
Hello!
I have a similar action
Looking at your second screen (setting actions), there is an assumption that you have something illogically configured (although I could be wrong)
You have this action at the "Return" stage and at the same stage there is the "Create TTN return delivery" action
Which doesn't make sense to me
First, the manager (or the system) transfers the order to some status (Status 1) on which the action "Create return shipping TTN" is triggered, then you hang on (Status 2) the action "Transfer .... if the status ... of return delivery has changed" that is, when switching to (Status 1), it creates a "TTN of return delivery", and then the system monitors the return delivery and if its status is the one specified in the action, then it transfers to (Status 2)
And somehow, according to the logic of the settings, it turns out that the process has switched to the "Return" status, a reverse TTN has been created, and then it should be transferred to the same status if the parcel has arrived and it turns out that the process is already in this status, that is, you do not need to transfer.
If what is described above is not correct, then there is another option that when you try to transfer the action "Create TTN return delivery" to this stage, it gives an error if the checkbox is not unchecked there (but judging by the fact that you write "the manager can transfer to the status "Return" by hands "here, the problem is not in this campaign

Hello Vladislav!
the action "Create return shipping TTN" is disabled, so it cannot somehow influence the transition.
I'm pretty sure it's a bug since I've tried a lot of things.
18.04.2021, 23:08

Good afternoon. Transitions to stages depending on the statuses of New mail occur only if the order is open. In your case, the order is open, so there is no status change.
20.04.2021, 14:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment