1b.app
Link copied -

Gives an error when forming TTN Justin: "Missing any current account"

Answers:

Contact Justin.ua technical support
Probably, no account on their side is tied to your integration key.
11.02.2021, 14:50
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Dyakuyu, zvurtayus have pіdtrimku Justin
12.02.2021, 13:33

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Justin to ask for a log for the request that is formed when TTN is created. Can you take yoga?
12.02.2021, 14:39

Dyakuyu! I check for the support of Justin's support. According to the result, I will write.
17.02.2021, 10:17

Feedback from Justin:
I can't find the delivery_type parameter in your request in the API documentation p.11
If you do not pass this parameter, then by default all EH in our system will be created as B2C, and the API key for this counterparty is from physical. faces. Therefore, for physicists, it is necessary to pass delivery_type: 1
Tell me, how to change me to bring at the box, sob was transmitted as a form of physical. face?
22.02.2021, 15:43

Loud Vladimir wrote:
Feedback from Justin:
I can't find the delivery_type parameter in your request in the API documentation p.11
If you do not pass this parameter, then by default all EH in our system will be created as B2C, and the API key for this counterparty is from physical. faces. Therefore, for physicists, it is necessary to pass delivery_type: 1
Tell me, how to change me to bring at the box, sob was transmitted as a form of physical. face?

Apparently, these are the next innovations of Justin, which no one knew about during the initial integration.
I see this parameter when the value of delivery_type: 1 requires the mandatory filling of the cod_transfer_type and max_size parameters
At a minimum, you need to refine this in the form of integration settings and pass these parameters in the creation request - such refinement will take 2 hours.
If, in addition to the settings, you also make it possible to select these data directly in the TTN creation tab of the process, this will take 4 hours in total.
22.02.2021, 16:02

Maxim, I understand you, we will think.
23.02.2021, 10:29

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
This problem seems to be getting more and more urgent.
From my point of view, in the settings of each integration, Justin needs a drop-down list to select the type of sending, since the account can be only for an individual or only for a .r.person.
I don’t know how relevant the creation of invoices for a company is, so I don’t think that this option should be considered yet. But if it’s still relevant, then it’s enough to refine + 2 conditions:
- if client = Company and C2C is selected in the settings, then substitute C2B
- if client = Company and B2C is selected in the settings, then substitute B2B
How many marks do you need here to be able to realize the investment?
29.03.2021, 14:13

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
At a minimum, you need to refine this in the form of integration settings and pass these parameters in the creation request - such refinement will take 2 hours.
If, in addition to the settings, you also make it possible to select these data directly in the TTN creation tab of the process, this will take 4 hours in total.

How many marks do you need here to be able to realize the investment?

The conditions for providing investments were previously described in a separate topic on the forum.
29.03.2021, 17:26

We also need the function of creating TT from individuals using Justin.
30.03.2021, 17:35

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
The problem, as I understand it, was not resolved (it gives me an error "Missing any current account")?
21.06.2021, 09:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment