1b.app
Link copied -

Nova Poshta: "Point of acceptance-delivery" is not tightened correctly

Good afternoon!
There is a problem.
If an order is received from any of the sources / marketplaces and the order indicates "Pick-up point", and not "Department" - these data are written together in the "City" line, although they should be separately written: the name of the settlement in the "City" line , and in the line "Department" you need to write "Pick-up point" or "Department number" - https://prnt.sc/xd68i8
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, due to the non-standardized filling of our directory with new mail, it is quite problematic for us to write a universal parser to capture all the spellings of the address. Therefore, some of the addresses are not parsed and must be selected manually in the block.
25.01.2021, 18:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Good afternoon, due to the non-standardized filling of our directory with new mail, it is quite problematic for us to write a universal parser to capture all the spellings of the address. Therefore, some of the addresses are not parsed and must be selected manually in the block.

To be honest, I don't understand why boxing can't parse them properly.
At one time (from 2 to 5 years ago), I implemented this functionality on other systems (1C, cms Magento), and everything still works correctly.
Directories are constantly updated and it does not matter how the address field is written (office, pick-up point or post office). Here is one of the screenshots https://prnt.sc/xqvcbt
28.01.2021, 09:45

Does your 1c and magento accept bundles of different address formats from 20+ sources?
28.01.2021, 15:08

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Does your 1c and magento accept bundles of different address formats from 20+ sources?

With magenta - no;
And with 1C - 6 promotions, 3 sockets, 1 good, 1 opencar
29.01.2021, 11:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment