1b.app
Link copied -

Ukrposhta parcel ttn status error

Возникают сложности в работе компонента?
Создайте топик на нашем форуме и партнеры интеграторы с радостью помогут в решении! Создать топик

Answers:

Good afternoon. We receive information on 100 parcels at once for 1 request, some of the parcels that are recorded in the box have already been eaten in Ukrposhta and Ukrposhta gives something like "Parcel not found" for a request of 100 parcels. To prevent this from happening, you need to close orders that have already been taken, closed, etc. You need to close orders with the action "Close" at the stage.
20.01.2022, 16:20
Original comment available on version: ru

it’s not clear, I seemed to be interested in a specific track, the remaining 100 should not affect it
24.01.2022, 13:33

Mironenko Dmitry
FLP Mironenko Dmitry wrote:
it’s not clear, I seemed to be interested in a specific track, the remaining 100 should not affect it

in this case, they should, above I described why. Especially for you, we can make each TTN track with a separate request, which will slow down the cron by ~ 100 times, it will take about 2 hours of refinement (it will be in the form of a separate setting in the integration). You can also contact the developers of the Ukrposhta api and ask them to make the api not give an error if one of the 100 transmitted TTNs does not exist when requesting tracking.
24.01.2022, 15:42

I need to think about what to do with it
27.01.2022, 16:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment