1b.app
Link copied -

Bulk printing of Ukrposhta stickers on one page

Интересует интеграция с Укрпочта ?
Нужно настроить автоматизацию работы с логистическими компаниями ?
Наша партнеры-интеграторы с радостью помогут вам в решении данной задачи! Посмотреть список партнеров
https://rivcont.info/desktop/
Now, when trying to print UkrPost stickers, each sticker opens in a new tab and is downloaded as a separate file.
Ukrposhta suggested such a solution , now this solution is not implemented in 1b ?
Tell me, the cost of implementation? I suppose it will also be necessary to refine the creation of groups for Ukrposhta invoices?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Vysokos Nikolai Aleksandrovich wrote:
I suppose it will also be necessary to refine the creation of groups for Ukrposhta invoices?

Probably nothing without it, judging by the API description.
In addition, if it is implemented https://dev.ukrposhta.ua/uploads/API-documentation-08122021.pdf#%5B%7B%22num%22%... % 22name% 22% 3A% 22XYZ% 22% 7D% 2C83% 2C757% 2C0% 5D - then this apparently obliges to send exactly a group of parcels to the department (because when scanning one, the operator will see and check everything from the group), and if they more than 5 - in addition to stickers, it is also necessary to print form 103a.
Something some kind of not practical solution, does not make life easier)
13.01.2022, 15:28
Original comment available on version: ru

I did not find another simpler method in the API.
13.01.2022, 15:31

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

I suppose it will also be necessary to refine the creation of groups for Ukrposhta invoices?

Probably nothing without it, judging by the API description.
In addition, if it is implemented https://dev.ukrposhta.ua/uploads/API-documentation-08122021.pdf#%5B%7B%22num%22%... % 22name% 22% 3A% 22XYZ% 22% 7D% 2C83% 2C757% 2C0% 5D - then this apparently obliges to send exactly a group of parcels to the department (because when scanning one, the operator will see and check everything from the group), and if they more than 5 - in addition to stickers, it is also necessary to print form 103a.
Something some kind of not practical solution, does not make life easier)

form 103a has already been asked to be printed - we will finalize it, in fact the same register of new mail.
Let's improve.
1. Bulk printing of stickers from this group is required.
2. Form 103a print required
3. You need an action that will add invoices to the group
4. Is there an action that removes the TTN of Ukrposhta, will it delete immediately and from the group? Or will it throw an error if the TTN is in the group?
What other mandatory things do we need to finalize for Ukrposhta?)
5. We are also thinking about the logic of the weight in the TTN, because there is a checkbox "Use the value of the" Weight "field of the product (the default integration setting is "Default package weight (g)")", but we do not have the "weight" field filled everywhere / we want the ability to fill in the weight based on the parameters from the product, if not filled - from the integration /
6. We have "assembly" subprocesses - where we copy the invoice. Managers responsible for these sub-processes should be able to print invoices
Now if we go to the subprocess where we copied the Ukrainian mail invoice and try to print it, nothing happens
https://rivcont.info/app/workflowtype-issue/?dumpHash=&modelist=&objects... %5B%5D=4462&statusid%5B%5D=4465&filterproductid=&ok=1
Or should we print markings only in the process where we created the invoice?
13.01.2022, 15:54

Tell me, create different tickets on the forum? or can this be done as a mass completion of Ukrposhta?
13.01.2022, 16:25

Tell me, create different tickets on the forum? or can this be done as a mass completion of Ukrposhta?

Wait for an answer.
14.01.2022, 16:45

1. Bulk printing of stickers from this group is required.

Can be implemented as a separate block in the mass changes panel, for example - will it work?
Will take groups from the selected processes (if any) and open for printing in new tabs mass printing on them

2. Form 103a print required

Similar to point 1 - will it fit as a block in mass changes with a similar logic of work?

3. You need an action that will add invoices to the group

If the action - you will ask somewhere to which group to add the existing one?
Or maybe the same block in mass changes is better in order to create a group of shipments for selected processes?

4. Is there an action that removes the TTN of Ukrposhta, will it delete immediately and from the group? Or will it throw an error if the TTN is in the group?
What other mandatory things do we need to finalize for Ukrposhta?)

I have not the foggiest idea. The deletion documentation contains only the lines "Uvaga!
earlier (status field can be CREATED)."
In theory, if the status is initial, it should be deleted.

5. We are also thinking about the logic of the weight in the TTN, because there is a checkbox "Use the value of the" Weight "field of the product (the default integration setting is "Default package weight (g)")", but we do not have the "weight" field filled everywhere / we want the ability to fill in the weight based on the parameters from the product, if not filled - from the integration /

I don't understand what needs to be improved? To calculate the weight by products (the sum of the base field) ?

6. We have "assembly" subprocesses - where we copy the invoice. Managers responsible for these sub-processes should be able to print invoices
Now if we go to the subprocess where we copied the Ukrainian mail invoice and try to print it, nothing happens
https://rivcont.info/app/workflowtype-issue/?dumpHash=&modelist=&objects...
Or should we print markings only in the process where we created the invoice?

What specific process is the problem?
For I tried the first one in the list - I downloaded the file with the sticker.
It is advisable to create a separate topic - there will understand.
17.01.2022, 14:22

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Can be implemented as a separate block in the mass changes panel, for example - will it work?
Will take groups from the selected processes (if any) and open for printing in new tabs mass printing on them

1. It will do, we will copy TTN to a subprocess and print there

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Similar to point 1 - will it fit as a block in mass changes with a similar logic of work?

2. Suitable

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
If the action - you will ask somewhere to which group to add the existing one?
Or maybe the same block in mass changes is better in order to create a group of shipments for selected processes?

3. It would be great to do it like with NP registries. Add TTN to an already existing unopened register for the current day.
If this is real, then it is better to do it as an action on the stage, we will set it to the same stage where we form the TTN (or to the next one in case of manual formation of the TTN).
It needs to be as automated as possible.
Mass action will not be convenient, storekeepers print markings every hour, that is, they will need to perform more of the same type of actions.
Also a question:
- Are there any restrictions on the number of TTN in the group (registry)? Or can we create registries with an indefinite number of TTHs?
- If there are 100 TTNs in a group, can we print 30 from this group first, and another 70 after half an hour? Or the group is printed always all?

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
I have not the foggiest idea. The deletion documentation contains only the lines "Uvaga!
earlier (status field can be CREATED)."
In theory, if the status is initial, it should be deleted.

4. We will then, after completing the improvements, look / refine in which case

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
I don't understand what needs to be improved? To calculate the weight by products (the sum of the base field) ?

5. Here we performed the standard boxing tools and pull the weight from the additional field

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
What specific process is the problem?
For I tried the first one in the list - I downloaded the file with the sticker.
It is advisable to create a separate topic - there will understand.

6. I will create a separate topic
17.01.2022, 21:18

Maxim Vadimovich Tyndyk Is there a wasp on point 3?
20.01.2022, 13:42

Can we evaluate and launch in the near future?
24.01.2022, 15:51

Integration with Ukrposhta in OS already has actions in mass process changes, namely:
"Create a group of mail items (Ukrposhta)"
"Print labels for shipment groups (Ukrposhta)"
Their functionality does not suit you?
Let's start from refining their functionality, if necessary.
26.01.2022, 14:18

All in all, let's leave it like that for now.
Left a new topic with ukrposhta buttons in the "edit" window
https://1b.app/ru/forum/logistics-and-delivery-services/12895-ne-sozdaet-markiro...
We close this
26.01.2022, 15:11

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Maxim Tyndyk could you tell me where exactly this functionality is located? I can not find.
Thank you!
03.07.2022, 19:29

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Maxim Tyndyk could you tell me where exactly this functionality is located? I can not find.
Thank you!

under "send to"
08.07.2022, 15:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment