1b.app
Link copied -

Make the area visible when choosing a city in the directory.

Good afternoon, we have been updating the extended references of NP for shipment through NP Logistics.
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/logistics-and-delivery-services/10614-tz-novie...
There was a request that after the settlement, the region was written, unfortunately, only the region is not enough for 100% identification of the settlement within the region.
Can we please also make the district visible when choosing a settlement? I am attaching screenshots.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
As far as I can see, in the API for issuing settlements of Novaposhta https://devcenter.novaposhta.ua/docs/services/556d7ccaa0fe4f08e8f7ce43/operation... the areas are not correctly filled everywhere - and therefore I cannot guarantee the correct result.
The region is in the SettlementRegionsDescription parameter of the issue, but it is only in the 1st language and is not always correct (it may not be equal to the locality, region, etc.)
If you need it critically - I can analyze the issue by settlements - if the data there is more "adequate" - evaluate the appropriate revision.
19.10.2021, 17:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, let's make a visible region from the RegionsDescription or RegionsDescriptionRu field, if there is information in this field
20.10.2021, 11:05

That is, I expect - that in the OneBox directory, when choosing a city, there will be a view: City (Region, district (if there is something in this field))
20.10.2021, 11:08

Good afternoon, I still have not received a response.
22.10.2021, 11:58

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
Good afternoon, I still have not received a response.

Good afternoon. We have this issue on the discussion of the correctness of the revision, we will inform you based on the result of the discussion.
22.10.2021, 16:00

Good afternoon, to add a district, a revision of 1 hour is required. In the old method that we used before, for most settlements, districts were affixed automatically on the side of the NP (they are directly sewn into the name of the settlement), unfortunately this guide does not have this and we will need to do it on our side.
22.10.2021, 16:09

Good afternoon. Uploaded the task to your box and reloaded the directories
28.10.2021, 17:40

You've made it worse.
1. Looks as bad as possible. I asked: (region, district). It is in my text above.
2. The shipment to NP logistics of any orders has ceased to work completely (the city WITH THE DISTRICT leaves for API Logisitic).
REPAIR ASAP, please.
28.10.2021, 18:47

There, after choosing from the dropdown, just write the name of the city, as it always was, we did not ask to make it visible anywhere except for the dropdown (the area also behaves)
28.10.2021, 18:51

I wrote in the first post that the area should be shown only when choosing from a dropdown, the behavior should be similar to the behavior of the area.
28.10.2021, 19:09

Good afternoon. Made changes
29.10.2021, 10:55

Thanks, everything worked.
29.10.2021, 11:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment