1b.app
Link copied -

Finalize the get cost action

Darrow guys.
There was a revision
https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/logistics-and-delivery-services/10127-poluchit...
I need to do more work on it :) :)
What I want in this action Fig 1
It was possible to add and configure the condition "If (payment method) is like this (the ability to select several options) then write the cost of the parcel in an additional field", if this does not affect the cost, then add the ability to add several conditions, for example "if the payment method and the source is such XXX, UUU (the ability to select several options) - then write in the additional field"
How much will such magic cost, count all the options please?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Option 1h. You choose the payment method for which the action should work. You add yourself 10 actions with different bundles of payment methods, only one necessary one will work and write the amount in the field selected there.
3. If you want to set up this combination right in one action (payment + delivery = required additional field) it will take 2 hours
23.08.2021, 21:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Krch, I thought and decided to tune in a long way. Thank you all - let's go. ))))))
24.08.2021, 09:53

through the creation of a layer of their XX stages?
25.08.2021, 09:50

A little different
Procedure and structure like this
25.08.2021, 09:53

Give me a link, I still don't understand how it should work
25.08.2021, 10:00

Gykh. Well, there is a little. But it works without crutches)))
25.08.2021, 10:21

this is called as times ??? with crutches. Without crutches, it's like I described above
25.08.2021, 12:31

OneBox production wrote:
this is called as times ??? with crutches. Without crutches, it's like I described above

Ok, I'm sold. Let's do it in one step, just so that it works correctly and is optimized. So that it does not turn out that the load is the same with 10 actions (as it is now) and one action. Paint the logic or do you understand everything?)
25.08.2021, 13:14

OneBox production wrote:
If you want to set up this combination right in one action (payment + delivery = required additional field) it will take 2 hours

understood. We make in action the choice of payment method + source = entry in the selected additional field.
25.08.2021, 14:46

But you understand, there is not an exact match, namely the condition "or"
Hey, you're a developer. Vayai. :):)
25.08.2021, 15:43

If the selected payment method or source, then we launch the action and write in the additional field. It?
25.08.2021, 15:54

Can you dial me? I left my computer
25.08.2021, 16:11

We specify two conditions.
Condition 1. If one of these payment methods (choose three payment methods, can multilist)
"AND"
Condition 2. If one of these sources (select 4 sources in the multilist)
Then write in the additional field.
25.08.2021, 16:14

If "payment method 1" or "payment method 2" or "payment method 3"
And
"Source 1" or "Source 2" or "Source 3" or "Source 4"
Then in the additional field record.
25.08.2021, 16:16

ugh, that's what I wanted to do. You have the condition AND between payment methods can never be fulfilled, because the payment method in the order is always 1. Launched the billing procedure
25.08.2021, 16:29

But I already paid. :)
25.08.2021, 17:55

man everything works. BUT :):):)
I messed up a little with the logic of the action. Need to redo it a bit.
fig1 It is necessary to indicate not which ones should be compared, but those that should not be compared.

That is, if we specify two sources, the action excludes them, and for all the others it works.
Submit an account right away. )))) Easy money
31.08.2021, 17:00

those. you need a payment method and a source NOT one of those that you have chosen? You can customize it without modification. You can select all sources except those you need. I don't think you should have too many sources.
01.09.2021, 10:23

That's the thing, I'm screwed up here. Over time, I will add new partners, which means new sources will be added. So for all new ones this rule should work, but for my personal sources it doesn't. And it's just that if I add new sources, then in action I will have to make edits.
01.09.2021, 10:28

I understand. Look, there the scheme is as follows: if none of the lines matches the conditions, then it takes the field that is selected as the main one. Does she suit you? According to the sources, I realized that I can redo it without a task, I will try during the day
01.09.2021, 10:30

Look, there the scheme is as follows: if none of the lines matches the conditions, then it takes the field that is selected as the main one. Does she suit you?
Do not quite understand.
01.09.2021, 10:32

According to the sources, I realized that I can redo it without a task, I will try during the day --- oooh. With me a coffeehouse with a bun)))
01.09.2021, 10:33

Pyatetsky Nikolai Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders
Client wrote:
Look, there the scheme is as follows: if none of the lines matches the conditions, then it takes the field that is selected as the main one. Does she suit you?
Do not quite understand.

you set the conditions from below and select the additional field if the conditions are suitable. If none of the conditions matched, then the uppermost one (which is higher than the conditions) is taken in the additional field
01.09.2021, 10:34

you set the conditions from below and select the additional field if the conditions are suitable. If none of the conditions matched, then the uppermost one (which is higher than the conditions) is taken in the additional field
So it still works like this? That's why I turned it off. Like, if none of the conditions came up, the action simply did not work out and that's it. It's just normal for me.
01.09.2021, 10:37

Pyatetsky Nikolai Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders
Client wrote:
So it still works like this?

Yes that's right. Then ok
01.09.2021, 10:39

Hi
Didn't correct?
02.09.2021, 14:10

Hello. You seem to have switched to os, but I still don’t see this improvement there (
07.09.2021, 13:14

Yes, we switched. So when does she get here?
07.09.2021, 14:10

once a month or so mvp podmerize in os
07.09.2021, 14:49

Dim, give me an invoice for the transfer of the revision.
10.09.2021, 12:36

Pinganesh plz how to transfer and correct.
13.09.2021, 20:43

DIIIMMMAAAAA :):):):):):):):):):)
15.09.2021, 18:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment