1b.app
Link copied -

Graph by KPI - indicators by categories are not displayed

Good afternoon. Starting from July 12, KPI categories (dashboard) do not display indicators for all employees. What could be the reason and how to fix the moment?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Vengeruk Igor Yurievich wrote:
Starting from July 12, KPI categories (dashboard) do not display indicators for all employees.

Check with which employee and on which dashboard is the problem? because the screenshot you specified does not apply to the dashboard
15.07.2021, 15:36
Original comment available on version: ru

The problem was with all employees. Data for July 13 and 14 is lost. The dashboard did not pull up information, when viewing the KPI summary - the same problem - there is no data.
16.07.2021, 09:05

Data for July 13 and 14 is lost.

That is, there are data for 15?
Perhaps you had problems with cron work?
Specify specifically (with a screenshot) the problematic dashboard
16.07.2021, 16:32

Data for July 15 is available.
For example, detailed statistics on KPI of employee Dmitrenko, there are no data on July 13 and 14, from 15 - everything was displayed (skin in attachment)
https://box.ltec.com.ua/admin/shop/users/10/kpi/#js-chart-45.
Dashboards 13 and 14 for all employees did not display ANYTHING. The screen of an empty dashboard for 13, as you understand, I can’t reset, because now it displays everything.
But the data for 13 and 14 are lost, they are not displayed in the system.
And so on for all employees!
16.07.2021, 17:25

Dashboards 13 and 14 for all employees did not display ANYTHING. The screen of an empty dashboard for 13, as you understand, I can’t reset, because now it displays everything.
But the data for 13 and 14 are lost, they are not displayed in the system.

Unfortunately, I do not have information whether there was full performance on the indicated dates and, as a result, there is no information. Probably, in the presence of initial data, if there is no calculation, there was a problem with the performance of the watch crown.
If there is currently a problem with KPI calculation, you can check what exactly the problem is. As far as I can see the data is there.
19.07.2021, 13:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment