1b.app
Link copied -

OS - KPI chart

Here https://rivcont.info/app/dashboard/
There is an excellent "KPI summary table" block, but it is difficult to evaluate the KPI of employees based on the table.
That is, if this is an indicator once a day, then you need to log in every day and record somewhere in a table or on paper data about each employee.
It would be convenient to see the data in the context of each employee on the chart (that is, the chart will record this data on its own)
I guess one KPI - one chart
If KPI is once a day, then a chart with a period of a day (but it should be possible to build once a week / month / year, in fact, like kpi indicators)
The graph displays either selected employees or selected roles.
Does this possibility exist in boxing now?
If not, we suggest finalizing it in the OS, very cool functionality
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Vysokos Nikolai Aleksandrovich wrote:
That is, if this is an indicator once a day, then you need to log in every day and record somewhere in a table or on paper data about each employee.

What for? Each employee already has his KPI for every day fixed.

It would be convenient to see the data in the context of each employee

Display all blocks by KPI and see which one suits you. In all blocks, be sure to look at the settings
10.08.2021, 12:17
Original comment available on version: ru

There are blocks:
- KPIs
Allows you to filter the date, but we look in the context of one day. Also, there is no way to configure the display of the desired roles or employees
- Block KPI with selected employees
It also allows you to filter the date, but in the context of one day. (By the way, in the settings, the checkbox "Show filtering by date" is not saved). We can set up the necessary employees, but you need to aim at each one, a half-meter sign with all kpi opens / inconvenient when there are a lot of employees
- Analyze KPI with forecast
not showing
no date setting
In general, a forecast is not needed
The most convenient block is the "KPI pivot table", but you need to record the data daily in order to understand the dynamics in the period of each day.
Therefore, a KPI chart would be a great solution
Maybe I'm wrong, and yet there is a convenient solution in order to watch the dynamics? And, do not constantly filter the date in the drop-down lists?
Thanks for the answer
10.08.2021, 12:35

You have 10 employees, do you look at the dynamics by day for each separately? Click on the employee->send to->kpi and see his dynamics there
10.08.2021, 13:03

OneBox production wrote:
You have 10 employees, do you look at the dynamics by day for each separately?

In general, the idea was to compare the performance of employees on the same graph.
In the future, divide employees into groups and watch the dynamics by groups.

OneBox production wrote:
Click on the employee->send to->kpi and see his dynamics there

The solution is acceptable at the moment, but how convenient it is to compare indicators / it’s not clear to me yet
10.08.2021, 13:27

It is currently impossible to compare the performance of manager X with manager Y on a daily chart. Do you need to compare only one kpi in one block of graphics? Or several at once?
10.08.2021, 13:36

OneBox production wrote:
It is currently impossible to compare the performance of manager X with manager Y on a daily chart. Do you need to compare only one kpi in one block of graphics? Or several at once?

Only one KPI
10.08.2021, 14:06

I roughly understood. You want to compare day with day, i.e. Now we are looking at the kpi chart from the first day to the 10th, tomorrow to the 11th, and so on until the end of the month? Do you want to select a list of employees by hand or just a group / role? Do you need to manually set filtering by dates or will you always look only for the current month?
10.08.2021, 14:16

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
In MVP, in the card of each user there is a KPI tab, in which the graph shows what the indicators were. This is what it looks like in mvp
I can't find it in OS when I click "Send to..." - there is no KPI there. Maybe just transfer it to the OS, but everything is there, it shows for every day, you can filter by date...
10.08.2021, 15:56

OneBox production wrote:
I roughly understood. You want to compare day with day, i.e. Now we are looking at the kpi chart from the first day to the 10th, tomorrow to the 11th, and so on until the end of the month?

- Quite right.
But it's probably worth mentioning, we're presenting this in terms of a line graph, where the straight lines are the list of configured employees.

OneBox production wrote:
Do you want to select a list of employees by hand or just a group / role?

- Simple enough role

OneBox production wrote:
Do you need to manually set filtering by dates or will you always look only for the current month?

It is relevant to look at the current month if it is a chart "KPI / once a day"
If it is "KPI / counted once a month" - the chart should be built at least for a year
Probably it is worth giving the opportunity to configure for what period we want to watch / week, month, quarter, year
11.08.2021, 09:16

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
In MVP, in the card of each user there is a KPI tab, in which the graph shows what the indicators were. This is what it looks like in mvp
I can't find it in OS when I click "Send to..." - there is no KPI there.

Found so
application users and employees > select employee through the checkmark > send to > kpi

Sukhanitsky Andrey
integrator wrote:
Maybe just transfer it to the OS, but everything is there, it shows for every day, you can filter by date...

The solution is not acceptable enough, maybe. if we leave it - the comparison procedure will be something like this
1. Log in to each user
2. Remember what indicators were on day X for all users, it is possible to write to some kind of file
3. Further on good to build a table and a graph in order to look at the dynamics
11.08.2021, 09:23

OneBox production wrote:
I roughly understood. You want to compare day with day, i.e. Now we are looking at the kpi chart from the first day to the 10th, tomorrow to the 11th, and so on until the end of the month?

- Quite right.
But it's probably worth mentioning, we're presenting this in terms of a line graph, where the straight lines are the list of configured employees.

OneBox production wrote:
Do you want to select a list of employees by hand or just a group / role?

- Simple enough role

OneBox production wrote:
Do you need to manually set filtering by dates or will you always look only for the current month?

It is relevant to look at the current month if it is a chart "KPI / once a day"
If it is "KPI / counted once a month" - the chart should be built at least for a year
Probably it is worth giving the opportunity to configure for what period we want to watch / week, month, quarter, year

roughly understood. For 8 hours you can make such a report.
12.08.2021, 15:56

Will do a little later
16.09.2021, 13:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment