1b.app
Link copied -

OS: Missing settings for creating a process without a preview window

Good afternoon!
I can not find the settings for creating a process without a preliminary window in the new version. Now an order is being created via pop-up. Can you tell me where these settings are?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

you do not know how to use the search on the forum? I already answered this question twice.
17.07.2021, 18:58
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
you do not know how to use the search on the forum? I already answered this question twice.

Igor,
1) I would use it, but I would know what to look for. The terminology is clearly lame. Take even banal things, the Nova Poshta company does not exist, but Nova Poshta exists, and if such things are not written correctly, then tell me what kind of request I need to enter in order to find what I need.
2) If you want to avoid unnecessary comments on the forum, especially with the same questions - just provide a link to this kind of tick like others do. Thanks in advance!
17.07.2021, 19:05

17.07.2021, 19:32

17.07.2021, 20:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment