1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Open process from notification

Problem: After clicking on a process to open it, it opens in a "popup" window, and if you click on another step, that window will close, and in order to make new changes to this process, you have to open notifications again and search for the process there. Another problem is that in MVP it was possible to open a process in a new window from a notification, and in the OS version we are deprived of this convenience.

Solution: Add the number and name of the process on top, as a link, when clicked, the process will open in full screen or in a new window.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. To open a process not in a modal window, you can do as in the screenshot, call up the menu and there the item "open"
06.07.2021, 09:11
Original comment available on version: ru

as an option, after opening the modal window with the CC in the browser, the link is replaced, just press F5 and the process will open in full screen
06.07.2021, 09:14

1. In principle, there is a process number there, only it has some kind of Bug: it appears only if you switch the TABs of the process. And since there is a number, is it possible to make it become a link? this is convenient, plus by clicking on the process number I can refresh the window without pressing F5 or refresh.

2. Can I make some setting so that the process does not close when the stage is switched?
3. After opening notifications, if you click on the "menu", then it does not open. (I click because it is unusual that the menu appears on hover, and not on click)

why then when you hover over the Notifications icon, its menu does not open?

ps please make a single logic for all functions and buttons so as not to confuse the user.
more logical is not a drop-down menu on hover, but on the right button, because in the global menu, for example, I do not want to see a constantly jumping menu for each application.
06.07.2021, 10:48

another option to add a button: expand
06.07.2021, 11:28

but the most logical option is to click the middle mouse button on the notification and simply open it in a new window.
It can be done?
06.07.2021, 11:29

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
but the most logical option is to click the middle mouse button on the notification and simply open it in a new window.
It can be done?

Yes, it can be done
06.07.2021, 12:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment