1b.app
Link copied -
Hello. Filtering of values from and to is available for numeric additional fields in the filters of the product table and the process table
Is it possible to display such filtering in the Search for products section of the process interface?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
You can make a setting in the "Product Search" block to display numeric fields as 2 text fields "from"/"to" and change filtering algorithms.
This modification will take 2 hours. Bill?
18.05.2021, 16:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
to display numeric fields as 2 "from"/"to" text fields

I don't understand here
After your proposed improvement, it will be possible to filter products in the Product Search block as well as in the products table?
ps I got 13 points for this question yesterday
19.05.2021, 10:44

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
ps I got 13 points for this question yesterday

you generated 13 topics - duplicate topics removed / bonuses returned
19.05.2021, 11:42
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich wrote:
you generated 13 topics - duplicate topics removed / bonuses returned

Thanks
19.05.2021, 12:01

Chubenko Mikhail wrote:
I don't understand here
After your proposed improvement, it will be possible to filter products in the Product Search block as well as in the products table?

it will be possible to filter by the "from" and "to" fields, as in the products table
In the search block in "Filters" 2 fields will expand instead of 1
19.05.2021, 15:45

added setting "Display filters by numeric additional fields as input fields for filtering values "from" and "to" in the "Product search" block
24.05.2021, 11:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment