1b.app
Link copied -

Not fully clickable block

In the "recent business processes of the client" block, the part where the comment is not clickable. If you click on it, the process does not open in a new tab, and if you click on other parts - a stage or name, it opens. Can I fix it so that clicking on any part of the line opens the process?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. This is done on purpose, because when more than 2 comments are displayed, when clicking on a comment, their full list is expanded.
19.03.2021, 15:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Treebeard
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
Good afternoon. This is done on purpose, because when more than 2 comments are displayed, when clicking on a comment, their full list is expanded.

you are wrong. and clicking on the comment itself does not expand it. I don’t see the point in this partial blocking of fields, because a separate “more” button appears there when hovering over a comment.
19.03.2021, 17:45

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Treebeard
the oldest of the Ents wrote:

you are wrong. and clicking on the comment itself does not expand it. I don’t see the point in this partial blocking of fields, because a separate “more” button appears there when hovering over a comment.

Give a link with at least 2 comments in the block so that I can see if it was originally as I described, maybe something was redone
22.03.2021, 11:24

Yes, I see - I made it to open on click
23.03.2021, 18:05

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment