1b.app
Link copied -

After updating OneBox, pictures from additional fields flew off

There is a field Visual (pr), in it we insert the picture attached in the order. https://prnt.sc/z2gnsh
When changing the stage, the picture with additional. field product of the process "Visual (PR)" is copied to the add. process field "Visual (pp)", and we see it in the general list. https://prnt.sc/z2h31p
The packer is guided by it when packaging products after production.
After updating OneBox, all the pictures flew https://prnt.sc/z2h642
What to do?
Hundreds of orders.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

These are the consequences of the fact that you stupidly entered HTML links between moles
in the new version, file encryption and paths with ciphers are different
so the old links won't work for you.
I don’t know why they made such a display for themselves with such crutches, but this is not a system problem, if there was a file field type, then the links would be calmly transferred
now you can only change the paths for all files with scripts and replace them with new ones
11.02.2021, 11:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
I don’t know why they made such a display for themselves with such crutches, but this is not a system problem, if there was a file field type, then the links would be calmly transferred

You say that as if I sat down and made a revision for myself.
I ordered it from you, paid for the integrator, paid for the revision itself, and then it turns out that "someone" made a crutch.
So what's the right way to do it then?
Not with crutches.
I will raise the issue with the integrator, and the developers, why they take money for revision and do it with "crutches".

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
now you can only change the paths for all files with scripts and replace them with new ones

How to do it?
11.02.2021, 11:51

Grabovsky Alexander
Client wrote:
You say that as if I sat down and made a revision for myself.
I ordered it from you, paid for the integrator, paid for the revision itself, and then it turns out that "someone" made a crutch.
So what's the right way to do it then?
Not with crutches.
I will raise the issue with the integrator, and the developers, why they take money for revision and do it with "crutches".

and there is no refinement, this is the setting of your integrator and there was no refinement there.
Why do we have to provide for the crutches of your integrator's fantasy, let him set it up and rake it, you can write to him.
Integrators are individuals and a separate company and we have nothing to do with them, all they set up is their responsibility and not the responsibility of the product

Grabovsky Alexander
Client wrote:
How to do it?

i can do it in 3 hours
or you can contact the one who set it up and let him fix his crutches
11.02.2021, 13:33

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Integrators are individuals and a separate company and we have nothing to do with them, all they set up is their responsibility and not the responsibility of the product

I wonder why, then, the payment for the integrator was made at FOP Ustimenko I.P.?
In theory, I should have paid Legese if you have nothing in common.
And in 2018, you didn't say that integrators had nothing to do with your company.

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
and there is no refinement, this is the setting of your integrator and there was no refinement there.

Strange, I remember that some improvements were made to make this functionality work.
I even have a bill on hand for 5 hours https://prnt.sc/z37pka
I'll ask Legeza about this.
11.02.2021, 13:59

Grabovsky Alexander
Client wrote:
I wonder why, then, the payment for the integrator was made at FOP Ustimenko I.P.?
In theory, I should have paid Legese if you have nothing in common.
And in 2018, you didn't say that integrators had nothing to do with your company.

Show me the payment for the integrator for this sole proprietorship, I very much doubt that you will find such a thing. If we are talking about improvements for 2020, then yes it is possible, but not as an integrator.
I am waiting for a screen or an agreement or an invoice for the FOP you specified.

Grabovsky Alexander
Client wrote:
Strange, I remember that some improvements were made to make this functionality work.
I even have a bill on hand for 5 hours https://prnt.sc/z37pka
I'll ask Legeza about this.

I’ll even quote Legeza’s TK for this revision
"GOAL:
Associate imported image files (+ other formats: pdf, doc(docx), xls(xlsx) with order products via an additional order product field.
Solution (copy-paste):
Next to the photos in the list of attachments of the order, we make a button by pressing which a "photo" is formed. Then, through ctrl + V, paste it into the desired line in the products - and a photo appears there (for image files)
11.02.2021, 14:30

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Igor, Alexander contacted me for revision,
which was done on 2018-02-16
here is the TOR of consultation from 2018-02-08

and then, based on the refinement, performed the setting
that is, there are no "crutches", there is a solution,
which worked perfectly for a little less than three years
How can you help improve the current situation?
11.02.2021, 15:17
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
FOP Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:
Igor, Alexander contacted me for revision,
which was done on 2018-02-16
here is the TOR of consultation from 2018-02-08

and then, based on the refinement, performed the setting
that is, there are no "crutches", there is a solution,
which worked perfectly for a little less than three years
How can you help improve the current situation?

I gave the answer above what to do
11.02.2021, 15:34

Vyacheslav Legeza, you asked me to comment.
My official response:
1. If the client is on the cloud, I am ready to pay for the work of the integrator so that he converts the data.
2. If the client is on the box and bought it up to a year ago, I am ready to pay for the work of the integrator so that he converts the data.
3. If the client is on the box, but he has signed an agreement that he pays 50 usd/user/year for updates, I am ready to pay for the work of the integrator so that he converts the data.
In all other cases - NO, I'm not in business.
12.02.2021, 13:12
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Show me the payment for the integrator for this sole proprietorship, I very much doubt that you will find such a thing. If we are talking about improvements for 2020, then yes it is possible, but not as an integrator.
I am waiting for a screen or an agreement or an invoice for the FOP you specified.

Rakhunok-Invoice No. 2013992000 dated 01/25/2018. contract with the same number.
Item: CRM Promotion Service
For the amount of UAH 18,689.12.
I will email copies to you if needed.
I will also explain my vision as a client:
I bought OneBox, and at some point, tasks were formed that were needed to further optimize processes.
Contacted those. OneBox support, which offered me an integrator with whom I can quickly set up and implement the desired functionality.
The cost of the integrator and the conditions were on the OneBox website. (Nowhere was it stated that they were separate companies)
I paid for the integrator and started working with him. (I did not choose it anywhere, it was provided to me by OneBox)
Later I ran into a problem that I am not alone with the integrator, and he can allocate 1 hour a day for me, having agreed on a meeting in advance. Accordingly, it was necessary that in the schedule both mine and the integrator's free time coincided. What caused the project to drag on.
These conditions were not indicated either on the site or at the start of work, therefore, on the phone, someone from the leaders of OneBox told me that the integrator would work with me until the project was closed.
We continued to work with the integrator and closed part of the project, I suspended the rest, as plans changed due to deadlines. (I personally did not have time to allocate time for such conditions)
The functionality that we implemented was partially made with the help of improvements (I paid 2 bills for 5 and 39 hours). And partially customized, using existing functions. I do not remember what exactly was configured and what was finalized. (But you can raise tasks). What was needed to optimize the process is done.
After 3 years, after the update, all the pictures that were in the orders and that were made based on the settings / improvements of the integrator fly off.
OneBox CTO says that the fault of the integrator, and he should decide. That OneBox and integrators are different companies.
- Only I did not choose an integrator, but they provided me with OneBox.
- I paid for the FOP OneBox CTO, and no one even said a word that the integrator is responsible separately from OneBox if something stops working.
12.02.2021, 15:44

Grabovsky Alexander
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Rakhunok-Invoice No. 2013992000 dated 01/25/2018. contract with the same number.
I bought OneBox, and at some point, tasks were formed that were needed to further optimize processes.
Contacted those. OneBox support, which offered me an integrator with whom I can quickly set up and implement the desired functionality.
The cost of the integrator and the conditions were on the OneBox website. (Nowhere was it stated that they were separate companies)
I paid for the integrator and started working with him. (I did not choose it anywhere, it was provided to me by OneBox)
Later I ran into a problem that I am not alone with the integrator, and he can allocate 1 hour a day for me, having agreed on a meeting in advance. Accordingly, it was necessary that in the schedule both mine and the integrator's free time coincided. What caused the project to drag on.
These conditions were not indicated either on the site or at the start of work, therefore, on the phone, someone from the leaders of OneBox told me that the integrator would work with me until the project was closed.
We continued to work with the integrator and closed part of the project, I suspended the rest, as plans changed due to deadlines. (I personally did not have time to allocate time for such conditions)
The functionality that we implemented was partially made with the help of improvements (I paid 2 bills for 5 and 39 hours). And partially customized, using existing functions. I do not remember what exactly was configured and what was finalized. (But you can raise tasks). What was needed to optimize the process is done.
After 3 years, after the update, all the pictures that were in the orders and that were made based on the settings / improvements of the integrator fly off.
OneBox CTO says that the fault of the integrator, and he should decide. That OneBox and integrators are different companies.
- I paid for the FOP OneBox CTO, and no one even said a word that the integrator is responsible separately from OneBox if something stops working.

It is not your fault as a client, you had no idea how the integrator sets up your technical specifications for you and whether this is true at all, and here I understand you and support you 100%.
Legeza came up with an algorithm that, in his opinion, solves your problem - copying the HTML link to the file without understanding the consequences, based on his decision, he formed a revision with his technical task, which was completed. Now, 3 years later, Slava's algorithm doesn't work. And these are the decisions I call "Crutches", I can't keep track of all 1000 clients and hundreds of integrators and what they do, so the responsibility for their actions is completely on them. If it were not user data in the field (not HTML layout), then there would be no such problem, otherwise I cannot be held responsible for what you enter in the fields.
here the fault is 100% on Slava Legeza and he must resolve this issue
14.02.2021, 20:00

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Grabovsky Alexander
Client wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

It is not your fault as a client, you had no idea how the integrator sets up your technical specifications for you and whether this is true at all, and here I understand you and support you 100%.
Legeza came up with an algorithm that, in his opinion, solves your problem - copying the HTML link to the file without understanding the consequences, based on his decision, he formed a revision with his technical task, which was completed. Now, 3 years later, Slava's algorithm doesn't work. And these are the decisions I call "Crutches", I can't keep track of all 1000 clients and hundreds of integrators and what they do, so the responsibility for their actions is completely on them. If it were not user data in the field (not HTML layout), then there would be no such problem, otherwise I cannot be held responsible for what you enter in the fields.
here the fault is 100% on Slava Legeza and he must resolve this issue

Excellent!
Now I can give at least a year of guarantees
for the work I do for my clients.
Sasha, if you need to change the algorithm to make it work,
I propose to discuss and make changes to take into account the changes,
that happened on the OneBox side.
How is that an option?
17.02.2021, 15:23
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
FOP Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:
Sasha, if you need to change the algorithm to make it work,
I propose to discuss and make changes to take into account the changes,
that happened on the OneBox side.
How is that an option?

Tell me, how do you see the solution?
Those orders that were in work - we have corrected, but the old ones are not. There are several thousand of them. It will take a long time to do it by hand.
Plus, you need to take into account that in orders where there are 2+ products, it is not always possible to understand which print goes where:
https://prnt.sc/1002vol
18.02.2021, 19:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment