1b.app
Link copied -

Process interface templates

Good afternoon. Tell me, is it possible to refine the creation of templates for the process interface? For example, in the process there are 50 stages with a different interface, but still at many stages the interface is repeated, as a result, there are up to 10 different interfaces. We create interface templates and assign them to the stages, and when editing the template, the changes are displayed at all stages at which it's installed. That is, if it is necessary to add one field, we add it to the template, and at the same time, 10 stages at which it is applied automatically change. It is also important that when you open the stage interface, you can see which template is applied to it in order to understand where to make changes. That is, as an option, you need to be able to set names for templates.
Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Thanks Igor. Unfortunately, we are not yet ready for these investments. Perhaps you will add this to the general wishes and someday implement it. I think that this revision will be useful to many.
For themselves found not very obvious solution.
We need to make a template interface for some stages, so as not to make changes to each interface separately in the future. The box performs this function now, when the stage does not have a saved interface. Then it uses the interface of the first stage (not the start one, but the first one by sorting). Moreover, if the interface is already saved, it can be "deleted" by copying an interface into it from a stage where it actually does not exist.
Thus, we can select any stage as a template, make it the first one, and for those stages where such a template is suitable, delete the existing template by copying.
Correct me if I'm wrong somewhere. Thank you.
08.02.2021, 10:31
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment