in BP:
in automations:
Developers, please fix
to be able to find and add actions,
just return windows here with their display and selection
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

I support!
In the Automation settings, the column on the left is generally meaningless, no values will be added to it, but it takes up so much space
26.01.2021, 11:44
Original comment available on version: ru

And sometimes you need to make adjustments to the same actions in different stages, and it would be cool to be able to sort the stages by the presence of a certain action in them.
You can make a drop-down list with all Auto Actions set in the current BP and when you select an action, all stages with it are filtered
26.01.2021, 11:54

Just press the plus sign at the bottom of the list of added actions)) I understand that at first it seems that the new interface is inconvenient, etc., but then you change your mind.
26.01.2021, 11:59

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Just press the plus sign at the bottom of the list of added actions)) I understand that at first it seems that the new interface is inconvenient, etc., but then you change your mind.

Dima,
"plus" is good
and change is good when there is no loss of opportunity,
but now the normal grouping by action types is lost
Now imagine that there are not 176 actions now, like five years ago,
well over five hundred
keep everything in mind becomes just unreal
that is, you need to return the grouping to the window or
implement so that the search is clear and simple,
instead of turning into trash for every OneBox customizer
26.01.2021, 12:08
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Some factions had 80-90 actions, which is why this grouping is absolutely useless. Instead of grouping, did you add tags to each action? What's the problem with using them? I understand that it can seem difficult to switch from one interface to another, but try to open your eyes and find the pros instead of spending 5 seconds on parsing the interface screaming that it's terrible and so on, ok?
26.01.2021, 12:24

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Some factions had 80-90 actions, which is why this grouping is absolutely useless. Instead of grouping, did you add tags to each action? What's the problem with using them? I understand that it can seem difficult to switch from one interface to another, but try to open your eyes and find the pros instead of spending 5 seconds on parsing the interface screaming that it's terrible and so on, ok?

look, there is a sound suggestion,
how to make it even better
tags are good
so group by keywords,
to help you search
now the gag is that the actions are not remembered
and the names of the actions are initially inconsistent
26.01.2021, 12:32

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
FOP Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:
that actions are not remembered

well, start typing in roughly what they do if you don't remember the exact name. If I need an action that copies something, I enter "copy" and it finds the right action for me. What should do the one you forgot about?
26.01.2021, 12:35

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
What should do the one you forgot about?

Dim, this is an abstraction,
I always take the place of the user,
because I regard myself first of all as such
When I became and tried to do what I propose,
I often understand that, well, something is uncomfortable,
so I edit before people start using it
you can improve usability about infinity,
now there is a difficulty with the perception of other people
26.01.2021, 13:15

Is it possible to provide for the possibility to enter the name of the tags yourself?
26.01.2021, 13:26

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:

that actions are not remembered

well, start typing in roughly what they do if you don't remember the exact name. If I need an action that copies something, I enter "copy" and it finds the right action for me. What should do the one you forgot about?

For me, as a novice user, it is absolutely impossible without groupings! I often didn't even know what actions could do. I just opened the groupings and re-read each one to find the right one.
26.01.2021, 13:42

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
another moment
I got tired of spinning the mouse wheel,
to get to the "plus",
just to add another action

imagine that in separate projects people have 50+ actions
26.01.2021, 13:50

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Poliit Max Ruslanovich
Client wrote:
Is it possible to provide for the possibility to enter the name of the tags yourself?

support this decision
26.01.2021, 14:08

I got tired of spinning the mouse wheel,
to get to the "plus",
just to add another action

there is a slider like there =)
+ expanding knowledge of keyboard buttons and starting to use pgdn
26.01.2021, 14:56
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

you don't understand anything, it's embarrassing..
26.01.2021, 15:04

Is it generally normal to decide on your own how it will be convenient for your users?
What are you guided by? Were there any complaints about the inconvenience of the interface? Have you conducted a survey among your customers?
We use boxing on a daily basis from the user side, and we, your customers, for whom, in fact, you are making improvements, tell you that we are uncomfortable.
There is no need to change our consciousness to suit your unattainable level of scroll user, pg dn, etc. Better just listen to your customers.
Also Miroshnichenko Maxim, have a conversation with your employees on the topic of courtesy and the use of sarcasm and personal attitude in public responses on the forum.
Yes, there is some convenience in the new interface, but there is absolutely no way to get acquainted with the existing categories of actions and understand what can be configured at all. Moreover, you can not guess with the name of the tag / action and still not find what you need.
27.01.2021, 12:10

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
Is it generally normal to decide on your own how it will be convenient for your users?
What are you guided by? Were there any complaints about the inconvenience of the interface? Have you conducted a survey among your customers?

Rodion,
it's actually ok :)
and that's why...
Without this, Mercedes would not be Mercedes, and Apple would not be Apple.
but listen to the reactions of users yes, you need
without this again:
Mercedes wouldn't be Mercedes
- and Apple - Apple'om
27.01.2021, 12:17

Farkhshatov Rodion
shine-bright.com.ua wrote:
We use boxing on a daily basis from the user side, and we, your customers, for whom, in fact, you are making improvements, tell you that we are uncomfortable.
There is no need to change our consciousness to suit your unattainable level of scroll user, pg dn, etc. Better just listen to your customers.
Also Miroshnichenko Maxim, have a conversation with your employees on the topic of courtesy and the use of sarcasm and personal attitude in public responses on the forum.
Yes, there is some convenience in the new interface, but there is absolutely no way to get acquainted with the existing categories of actions and understand what can be configured at all. Moreover, you can not guess with the name of the tag / action and still not find what you need.

Only now, after such improvements, a certain Ivan Ivanov comes and says that this is all garbage and return it as it was and why you did it, and then you have to explain in the same way here why it is so, and not so.
Now we will do as Vyacheslav wants and 10 complaints will fly to us and we will have to explain why this is so - but the user will not be inclined and will demand the opposite. What then?
In such cases, a wagon and a small cart, and I don’t see the point in starting / continuing a holivar here. Regarding this topic, there is a task for the management and this improvement is under consideration.
27.01.2021, 12:31
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

I'm not against improvements, and yes, it's inappropriate to conduct polls before each one, but in this particular example, they didn't remake, didn't move, didn't replace, but simply took away a very important grouping function.
28.01.2021, 01:25

I can not say that the new functionality is inconvenient, rather just unusual.
But here's the lack of groupings somewhat upset. It really was very convenient.
Can provide at the top of the list of actions the output of all tags? For example, a drop-down with filtering actions by the tag selected in the drop-down.
This is just an example, maybe someone has a more elegant idea of how to replace groupings in the new interface.
29.01.2021, 17:49

tags and grouping are different things, they are different. Tag output won't help. Grouping is more convenient
29.01.2021, 21:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment