1b.app
Link copied -

Filter for mobile version

Recently, we have done a revision to change the filters on the main page of the mobile version, "display by tiles", please tell me how to make all filters in the mobile version in all categories displayed as tiles, that is, make "display tiles" by default.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Improvement was made only for the mobile version of the calculator filters. What filters are you talking about?
12.01.2021, 16:55
Original comment available on version: ru

I mean filters in catalogs by category Tires, Auto disks, Truck tires and so on
12.01.2021, 17:41

Bogdan Svetlana wrote:
I mean filters in catalogs by category Tires, Auto disks, Truck tires and so on

Are you talking about the filters here ?
12.01.2021, 17:45

As it were, yes, but not for the site, but for the mobile version
12.01.2021, 17:57

Attached is a photo of where to take it.
12.01.2021, 18:05

Bogdan Svetlana wrote:
As it were, yes, but not for the site, but for the mobile version

This is also a site, only an adaptive version. What types of filters do you want to change?
13.01.2021, 11:49

All existing in all categories and directories, and which we will create in the future, so that the filter is a tile, and if it is possible to select the "Filter Type" in the regular version of the site, it will be generally wonderful. But so far only for the mobile version
13.01.2021, 11:54

Look, you have filter types there and checkboxes and sliders - how to make them tiles? Drop-down lists - it is clear, as on the main one.
+ I want to warn you right away - the weight of the page will increase, because there will be a division into screen resolution which filters to show for a PC and which for small screens, that is, in fact, each element of the filter will be duplicated in the code
13.01.2021, 12:01

Decided, to make the Filter a tile only in the catalog Tires, Truck tires and Motor tires, the names of the filters are "tire width", "tire profile height", "tire diameter", "Brand", that is, those where the drop-down list. And how much harder will the page be, as I understand it, it will take longer to load?
13.01.2021, 14:03

Calculate the cost of revision please
14.01.2021, 17:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment