1b.app
Link copied -

non-clickable icons

application icons are not clicked or launched in the saunapro.1b.app onebox cabinet
at the same time, in the next tab in the sptest2.1b.app office, everything clicks normally and starts
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

good day - why don’t you work yourself?
addendums show up and everything is visually Ok
25.07.2022, 17:18
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

no. at the first address, when you click on the application - nothing happens. even if you right-click on the application, and then select the "open" menu item, nothing happens anyway, the application does not open.
at the same time, in the next tab, in the second office - everything opens ngrmalno
25.07.2022, 17:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Here's a video
25.07.2022, 17:53

if you turn off chrome and go into it again, then it works for a while. but then it stops
25.07.2022, 17:55

Have you tried working in incognito or on a "clean" browser? - I still don't see any problems.
25.07.2022, 22:23
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

no, haven't tried it. I have a task to work in the environment in which there is, without switching to other browsers. especially since in the next tab, but in another 1box account, everything works fine.
25.07.2022, 22:26

alex wrote:
no, haven't tried it. I have a task to work in the environment in which there is, without switching to other browsers. especially since in the next tab, but in another 1box account, everything works fine.

in this case, I recommend resetting the cache / cookies of your browser - the specified box works within the normal range - there are no deviations or errors
25.07.2022, 22:41

reset cache cookies for the entire period, or for the period of work with 1box?
26.07.2022, 16:28

alex wrote:
reset cache cookies for the entire period, or for the period of work with 1box?

for the entire period preferably
at the moment boxing works as expected in:
- opera
- chrome
- mozilla
- edge
- Internet Explorer
latest versions at the moment
26.07.2022, 21:21

thanks, seems to be fixed
28.07.2022, 00:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment