1b.app
Link copied -

Next field by pressing TAB

https://1b.app/ru/forum/interface/2109-dobavit-vozmozhnost-na-ves-boks---tab/
Tell me, please, will it appear in the future or is it possible to implement the function by pressing the TAB button to move to the next data entry field? This will greatly simplify and speed up the work. Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Even now, with open fields for editing, the tab walks through them, I don’t see a problem
30.07.2022, 14:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
Even now, with open fields for editing, the tab walks through them, I don’t see a problem

With open fields walking, that's right. But more often the fields are closed, and you need to take the mouse in your hand and point to the next field, then type on the keyboard, then again the mouse in your hand, etc. If TAB could expand a closed field, it would be more convenient to work with.
31.07.2022, 09:48

Kornev Mikhail
ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

With open fields walking, that's right. But more often the fields are closed, and you need to take the mouse in your hand and point to the next field, then type on the keyboard, then again the mouse in your hand, etc. If TAB could expand a closed field, it would be more convenient to work with.

i don't think it's obvious
some users open 2-3 fields at the top of the block and 1-2 fields at the bottom
and according to your logic, they will not reach them with a tab because fields will open between them
let's not reinvent the wheel
01.08.2022, 12:45

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

i don't think it's obvious
some users open 2-3 fields at the top of the block and 1-2 fields at the bottom
and according to your logic, they will not reach them with a tab because fields will open between them
let's not reinvent the wheel

thanks for the answer.
if you can, refrain from such unconstructive quotes about "bike ...", no one runs over you and does not force you to do anything, I just consult with you, because. I see what inconveniences employees face in their work, but so do I.
If you can't do it yet, then ok. I'll collect info if others have similar problems.
01.08.2022, 13:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment