1b.app
Link copied -

Question about exporting and importing fields that are displayed in 2 languages

Good afternoon. Help plz. Connected multilingual. Fields with (uk) in the product card are not selected in the export action same question on import back [file]10375[ /file]
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I don’t understand the essence of your problem a little from the screenshots - everywhere in the indicated places there is both a default language (Name) and an additional language (Name (ru))
Could you please be more specific about the problem?
16.09.2021, 17:09
Original comment available on version: ru

By default, I have Russian in boxing (I don’t know where to look, but before connecting multilingualism in the market, everything was in Russian in boxing). If you select "name" and "name (ru)" in the export in both cases, the Russian version is unloaded in the card everything is indicated correctly on two languages
16.09.2021, 20:39

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
I don’t understand the essence of your problem a little from the screenshots - everywhere in the indicated places there is both a default language (Name) and an additional language (Name (ru))
Could you please be more specific about the problem?

Good afternoon, Maxim. Please see the question.
21.09.2021, 09:35

I am discussing this issue with management. Wait.
22.09.2021, 16:28

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Maxim - food in other boxes is also not perfect https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/stock/9283-eksport-tovariv-v-xlsx/ , check it out.
22.09.2021, 16:38

Good afternoon, Maxim. Any information on our question?

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

I am discussing this issue with management. Wait.
27.09.2021, 11:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment