1b.app
Link copied -

Clarification on setting up integration with the South Contract

The integration was set up, the goods were loaded.
But the goods have only 1 image (of poor quality) and no description.
Examples of goods
https://ffbox.com.ua/app/product/21650/edit/
https://ffbox.com.ua/app/product/21651/edit/
Tell me, is it possible to download all product images and descriptions?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Array
(
[cat_top] => HOME APPLIANCES
[cat_2l] => Built-in technology
[cat] => Surfaces
[cat_id] => 197
[cat_top_id] => 1304
[brand] => ELECTROLUX
[id] => 6403493
[article] => 949596754
[barcode] => 7332543602407
[name_ukr] => Built-in surface ELECTROLUX IPE6450KF
[type] => New
[price] => 15299
[price_scu] => 15299
[rrp] => 18599
[rrp_control] => 18599
[status_main] => available
[qty_main] => 10-50
[status_region_1] => available
[qty_region_1] => 10-50
[price_wout_vat] => xxx
[vat_rate] => 20
[vat_rate_code] => 20
[warranty] => 12 months
[country] => Germany
[ukt] => 8516605000
[scu] => 1
[scu_basket] => 0
[scu_palette] => 0
[weight] => 10
[weight_scu] => 10
[volume] => 0.0402
[photo] => https://yugcontract.ua/img/products/1785705/2764236.png
)
We are given the following information on the product. This is by the /api/catalog/get-price method
and the description has to be retrieved using the /api/catalog/get-content-goods method, but there is no data on this particular product. I don't know why there is no data on the product, you need to clarify with the support of the supplier. If you can, please clarify why the get-content-goods method does not return any data on the product with id 6403493. If there is no possibility - give a link to the account and reset access to the private message, I will write and find out.
24.08.2022, 19:22
Original comment available on version: ua

https://ffbox.com.ua/app/product/18946/edit/ here is an example of a product with a description
24.08.2022, 19:22

Technical support response:
More than one photo is given only in the get-content-goods API
But even there, not all goods are sold - only publicly available content on limited groups/brands of goods
If you go to the API description page https://b2b.yugcontract.ua/api-services/get-content-goods
There is a Request Builder button: click it and see the available groups and brands for which the content will be downloaded
That is, it is necessary to make sure that the photos are loaded via get-content-goods, otherwise only 1 will be loaded.
And regarding some goods that do not have one or the other, this is because the supplier has a limited supply of all goods in different methods, as far as I understand.
25.08.2022, 15:43

Bohdan Alexandrovych Luts
VANBOX CORP
The personal license was written by:
And regarding some goods that do not have one or the other, this is because the supplier has a limited supply of all goods in different methods, as far as I understand.

Well, we ask there for all categories and groups at once, i.e. Your product is apparently not in this limited list. Try to clarify about the product
[barcode] => 7332543602407
[name_ukr] => Built-in surface ELECTROLUX IPE6450KF
why is it not available?
25.08.2022, 15:44

VANBOX CORP
More than one photo is given only in the get-content-goods API
But even there, not all goods are sold - only publicly available content on limited groups/brands of goods

that. There are photos, but we won't show them to you? Sounds like idiocy, doesn't it?
25.08.2022, 15:45

They said that this product is limited in delivery and will not be returned.
Let's check this product, why there are no photos, it should definitely be given to https://ffbox.com.ua/app/product/24534/edit/ according to their logic.
25.08.2022, 18:29

try to start the import with the handles so that it works. I fixed one thing there yesterday, it should help in the idea
26.08.2022, 10:18

The answer of those support:
It is necessary to separate commercial information (Price) and description of goods (Content)
Price (get-price) is the issue of ONLY commercial information required for sale. There is no content and there should not be.
Content (get-content-goods) is the delivery of content for the product: full description of the product, image of the product, characteristics, etc.
The entry of goods into the Price and the Content are subject to different rules that are not related in any way to each other:
Products that the client can buy fall into the price (get-price): not in the STOP list, there is a price and availability.
The content (get-content-goods) includes goods that are described and allowed to be unloaded: see in the Constructor of method requests.
The fact that the product is in the Price has absolutely nothing to do with whether the product will be in the Content.
Therefore, yes, the client has a product in the price, but not in the content.
26.08.2022, 11:51

VANBOX CORP
Products that the client can buy fall into the price (get-price): not in the STOP list, there is a price and availability.

that. I can buy the product, but they won't give me a description and photos of it? Is there logic in this? Not much in my opinion. I understand that they have their own system, rules, etc. But we need a simple thing: a description and photos for the goods that we can buy, since it is a little more difficult to sell goods without a description.
And now it turns out that we can buy the product, but we will not be able to get a description of it. How is it? Product by name and 1 photo 100*100 pixels to sell?
26.08.2022, 12:47

Did you find out something new?
30.08.2022, 22:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment