1b.app
Link copied -

The postal worker brought changes to his ap

Types of products have changed xml structure
The products were added to the last child tag goods - and now the stench is not updated.
Discussed here https://box.webproduction.ua/2015929737/
I ask you to make changes to the work of the addendum, at the same time there is no possibility to upgrade the goods
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

You were given the answer in the task what needs to be done to fix it, what else is needed?
13.07.2022, 11:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
You were given the answer in the task what needs to be done to fix it, what else is needed?

Here I want to see the support for the relevance of the addendum come into force
13.07.2022, 12:02

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
That we can fix, in me there are already 2 clients like victorious integration. One of them, having paid 12 years for a ticket, now it’s impossible to reverse it, because integration does not work
13.07.2022, 15:29

Yes, we can - we need to redo the action, it will take 1 hour of the programmer's work. Igor replied that we are not making an investment. If you need an answer from someone else, we can wait for it here.
13.07.2022, 15:35

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Yes, we can - we need to redo the action, it will take 1 hour of the programmer's work. Igor replied that we are not making an investment. If you need an answer from someone else, we can wait for it here.

Can you please let me know if any changes have been made to the integration?
26.07.2022, 09:40

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Sukhanitsky Andrey did it?

So, at the same time, integration works
26.07.2022, 12:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment