1b.app
Link copied -

The logic in the API has changed

Answers:

Good afternoon.
As far as I can see, the changes have affected the availability parameter in the search results - it no longer exists.
As a solution I see:
1. You can specify the setting "Select ERC warehouses. If warehouses are selected, the product will be considered in stock only if it is in one of the selected warehouses" (select all available warehouses) - and if it is in one of them - the product will be in availability.
2. We can change the default check logic so that if the warehouses are not specified and the goods are in one of them, it will be considered in stock - such revision will take 1 hour.
Please clarify, are these all obvious changes, or was there a notification from the ERC about some other important changes?
14.12.2021, 16:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon.
As far as I can see, the changes have affected the availability parameter in the search results - it no longer exists.
1. The first option did not help.
Please clarify, are these all obvious changes, or was there a notification from the ERC about some other important changes?
There were no notifications at all, in an attempt to find out why there was no product available, we received a file with updates, maybe there was something else, but I don’t know.
2. Let's make a revision, the main thing is that everything works.
Send payment details to this mail tukva1990@gmail.com
14.12.2021, 18:19

Hello, How long do you have to wait for an answer?
16.12.2021, 12:41

Maxim wrote:
1. The first option did not help.
There were no notifications at all, in an attempt to find out why there was no product available, we received a file with updates, maybe there was something else, but I don’t know.

I figured out how to change it to work correctly

Maxim wrote:
2. Let's make a revision, the main thing is that everything works.
Send payment details to this mail tukva1990@gmail.com

organize
16.12.2021, 15:04

Good evening, it worked last night, but at 4 in the morning everything broke again)
17.12.2021, 16:48

Maxim wrote:
Good evening, it worked last night, but at 4 in the morning everything broke again)

Because I'm the one testing the changes.
How to pay the invoice sent to you - what you need is implemented on an ongoing basis.
20.12.2021, 09:30

The thing is, there is no account in the mail.
20.12.2021, 11:22

Paid. Can you tell me when the revision will be done?
12/20/2021
16:58
Kucheruk S.I.
20.12.2021, 17:42

Good morning!
Payment was two days ago! And there is no answer from you, the revision has not been implemented.
22.12.2021, 12:12

Maxim wrote:
Paid. Can you tell me when the revision will be done?

You should have been informed that minor improvements are being implemented within a few days according to the plan.
Just today your task was solved - just started the update forcibly already with the changes, check.
22.12.2021, 12:38

Unfortunately, we were not given a date. Everything works, thank you!
22.12.2021, 13:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment