1b.app
Link copied -

Add the Availability field from the product card to https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/product/supplier/list/

Answers:

This table shows the current entries by product vendor, not by product.
Display 2 columns there (availability of the product and article) at the current moment - it will take 3 hours (naturally, it will be a setting, because this will affect the performance of the table).
10.11.2021, 15:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
This table shows the current entries by product vendor, not by product.

Yes, I understand it. But we need to see the availability from the product card right after loading the price list

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Display 2 columns there (availability of the product and article) at the current moment - it will take 3 hours (naturally, it will be a setting, because this will affect the performance of the table).

table will take longer to load?
11.11.2021, 09:06

Tell me what will be the score if you display only the presence?
11.11.2021, 09:07

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
Tell me what will be the score if you display only the presence?

2h
11.11.2021, 13:59

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

of course - after all, additional requests for obtaining data on products will be required
It probably won't be that big of a deal, but still.
11.11.2021, 13:59

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

of course - after all, additional requests for obtaining data on products will be required
It probably won't be that big of a deal, but still.

Maxim, I’m closing this task for now, we will finalize it, but we’ll think over the detailed TOR
I do not like the current form of this report at all, at least because the canvas opens for the entire period and there is not even a filter by date, there will come a moment when we will dive into this report. I'll post it in a new issue.
12.11.2021, 11:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment