1b.app
Link copied -

Changes in the work of Downloading suppliers' prices

1. Previously, after loading the price list, the page for linking goods was opened and the supplier was selected in the filter for which the download took place, which is convenient, because. immediately see unrelated products.
Now, after loading, goods for all suppliers are shown.
2. Also, it seems that now after choosing a provider, the page is updated by Ajax without reloading, is that so?
And when you open the binding page in a new tab, the same provider opens. Previously, it was possible to work in different tabs with different providers.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
1. Previously, after loading the price list, the page for linking goods was opened and the supplier was selected in the filter for which the download took place, which is convenient, because. immediately see unrelated products.
Now, after loading, products for all suppliers are shown

as far as I know, the logic has not changed in MVP

2. Also, it seems that now after choosing a provider, the page is updated by Ajax without reloading, is that so?
And when you open the binding page in a new tab, the same provider opens. Previously, it was possible to work in different tabs with different providers.

I don’t see any problem now to open 2 tabs with different filtering for different suppliers
10.11.2021, 15:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
I don’t see any problem now to open 2 tabs with different filtering for different suppliers

after refreshing the page, the filter selects the last selected supplier on the previous pages.
And a more important problem is that after loading the price list, the linking of goods for this supplier does not open. The last selected provider opens.
10.11.2021, 17:20

As far as I can see, the functionality has been working this way since 2016.
11.11.2021, 17:15

I immediately noticed a difference in my work - I interact with this functionality every day
11.11.2021, 17:22

I immediately noticed a difference in my work - I interact with this functionality every day

And I looked at the history of the version control system and I see that the functionality with remembering the selected provider in the cookie was made in 2016, which I pointed out to you.
11.11.2021, 17:31

OK. And after loading the price list, the downloadable supplier and unrelated products should not open?
11.11.2021, 17:43

OK. And after loading the price list, the downloadable supplier and unrelated products should not open?

no, go to the direct link /admin/shop/products/supplier/binding/ and if you have a suitable cookie, then it will probably select the appropriate supplier
11.11.2021, 17:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment