1b.app
Link copied -

Why does not update the supplier's product

There is a supplier that we ship from two price lists
- first price xml - loads RRP
- the second Google table - fill in the purchase and availability
Configured like this https://take.ms/M5fvu
Product https://erp.openshop.ua/admin/shop/products/198010/supplier/
Now it does not update the RRP with xml, we only search by the name of the product, since the supplier code may differ in two price lists, as a result, if the goods are linked manually, the supplier code may be overwritten when updating by the name of the product.
I need:
1) Please tell me what is the reason for this particular position, why didn’t you get in touch?
2) If the product is not found by name, will it help to refine the setting "Do not update the supplier code if other parameters match (if the product is updated by name, article, etc.)". Or maybe there is already such a setting, then I can additionally search for a product by the supplier code, for this product it just matches
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

As far as I can see, the RRP has pulled itself up according to the settings of universal import from xml - 20990
on the universal import of the price list, I did not see that for this type of price list there was a setting with the prc column
maybe that's why it didn't pull up the RRC again?
13.09.2021, 19:00
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
As far as I can see, the RRP has pulled itself up according to the settings of universal import from xml - 20990

In xml 20990 and in box 20900
13.09.2021, 19:28

I found the reason - due to the fact that the supplier code was not specified, but the search for it is carried out, it found another product for updating. Made changes, should be updated normally
14.09.2021, 13:03

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Client
Integrator CRM wrote:
2) If the product is not found by name, will it help to refine the setting "Do not update the supplier code if other parameters match (if the product is updated by name, article, etc.)". Or maybe there is already such a setting, then I can additionally search for a product by the supplier code, for this product it just matches

How long would such an upgrade take? All the same, it would be useful, because there is a lot of code, but I would not want to update
14.09.2021, 13:07

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
I found the reason - due to the fact that the supplier code was not specified, but the search for it is carried out, it found another product for updating. Made changes, should be updated normally

A similar problem with the product https://erp.openshop.ua/admin/shop/products/198009/supplier/
14.09.2021, 19:54

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:

It has not helped yet, here is another product https://erp.openshop.ua/admin/shop/products/198009/supplier/
Same problem, no update. It is not clear what is the reason, when I set up everything worked correctly, now the product is not looking for.
It is necessary to search in any way by the supplier's code, but not if it matches in other parameters. Is this possible or how long will it take to fix?
20.09.2021, 11:40

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
What to do? Maybe an improvement?
23.09.2021, 17:52

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
There's some kind of trash, something price now does not update the goods at all
27.09.2021, 12:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment