1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with prom.ua

I ask you to set up the transfer via API from Proma of the value of the cell Amount of commission for a CPA order and Payment status for Prom payment. The API transmits data on payment statuses for the Promo payment and the commission. Information in the documentation https://public-api.docs.prom.ua/ , point Order https://nimbusweb.me/nimbus-screenshots/b4d3a05b496d483f6cecb51eb001cbf4
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If you need to customize something in your business processes, you can contact integrators, they will evaluate the cost of their services.
If you need to evaluate some refinement related to the import of Prom.ua processes, please kindly draw up a more extensive terms of reference, which will allow you to understand what needs to be done in full.
09.04.2021, 17:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Now the API of the promo has added the ability to transfer the commission for the order.
Tell me, how many hours will it cost to make a setting that, when importing orders from proma, would allow the value of the order commission amount to be recorded in the add. process field. ?
10.04.2021, 15:41

Volkovich Alexander wrote:
Tell me, how many hours will it cost to make a setting that, when importing orders from proma, would allow the value of the order commission amount to be recorded in the add. process field. ?

as a setting - 1 hour
12.04.2021, 16:03

Issue an invoice please
13.04.2021, 13:21

The invoice will be emailed to you within a day.
13.04.2021, 17:18

improved setting "Additional process field for recording commission for an order" in the action "PromUA / Import orders to OneBox"
14.04.2021, 17:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment