1b.app
Link copied -

Synchronization (transfer of orders) with Rozetka

Hello! The outlet has changed its API domain. Rozetka registered a new one in the integration, but orders are not transferred. Tell me what could be the problem.
OneBox Strikeshop
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Upgrade to the new version of the onebox system, there is actual integration with the outlet
17.02.2021, 11:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Upgrade to the new version of the onebox system, there is actual integration with the outlet

Can you give a link to a resource where the update process is described and how to do it?
17.02.2021, 12:13

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Can you give a link to a resource where the update process is described and how to do it?

I can update you within this ticket
17.02.2021, 12:14

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Is the update paid? If yes, what is the amount?
17.02.2021, 17:24

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Upgrade to the new version of the onebox system, there is actual integration with the socket

free
17.02.2021, 17:33

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

free

We would like to update it. Just tell me, during the update of the box, will it work? If not, how long, approximately? If several hours, is it possible to schedule an update for the weekend?
18.02.2021, 09:52

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

free

We would like to update it. Just tell me, during the update of the box, will it work? If not, how long, approximately? If several hours, is it possible to schedule an update for the weekend?

If the update is free, then we ourselves choose the time when we want
it will not work until 20 min.
If you want on a weekend - it's for a fee
18.02.2021, 10:07

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Loud Vladimir wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
Upgrade to the new version of the onebox system, there is actual integration with the socket

free

If the update is free, then we ourselves choose the time when we want
it will not work until 20 min.
If you want on a weekend - it's for a fee

I got it, 20 min. Quite satisfied, then we give the go-ahead for an update. But do you know when it will happen?
19.02.2021, 10:04

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:
updated

Thank you!
22.02.2021, 11:26

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment