1b.app
Link copied -

How to make a selection by exporting product images?

Hello!
Tell me, how can I set up the choice of importing specific product images for different price platforms (Prom, rosette) and other uploads in general?
Example: for Proma, you need to upload one image, and for Rozetka, others, and the third one should not be uploaded anywhere at all - https://prnt.sc/zr1w6x
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
There is no such possibility in the system.
17.02.2021, 14:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Hello.
There is no such possibility in the system.

What if it's improved? How much is it?
17.02.2021, 14:40

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
What if it's improved? How much is it?

In what form do you see it?
I still can't come up with some simple and understandable algorithm
17.02.2021, 17:44

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
In what form do you see it?
I still can't come up with some simple and understandable algorithm

I see the implementation of this functionality only through an additional window (https://i.imgur.com/x6PVkoc.jpg), which will list the pictures in each individual line, and in this line there will be a choice of site or other import. Basically something like this https://i.imgur.com/1SXuGy6.jpg
But I think this option will go off scale in time and price.
And if you make at least this option: no matter what site or import, for each product there is something like
- On - use when importing;
- Off - do not use when importing.
How much would such an implementation cost?
17.02.2021, 20:23

But I think this option will go off scale in time and price.

Development of similar + refactoring of actions for this - about 60 hours.

And if you make at least this option: no matter what site or import, for each product there is something like
- On - use when importing;
- Off - do not use when importing.
How much would such an implementation cost?

It turns out that for the entire product to specify to upload all its photos or not?
Then you need to check for the same additional product field for the desired action (the "Upload images" checkbox, for example)?
18.02.2021, 11:10

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Development of similar + refactoring of actions for this - about 60 hours.

Yes, the functionality would be really cool, but the price is expected to go through the roof. I will work without it

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
It turns out that for the entire product to specify to upload all its photos or not?

Yes, you understood me correctly.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Then you need to check for the same additional product field for the desired action (the "Upload images" checkbox, for example)?

Tell me, in what actions, maybe this checkbox will be somewhere else? And how will it look/work, for example, in the action "PromUA / Export products in XLS format"?
18.02.2021, 11:19

Yes, the functionality would be really cool, but the price is expected to go through the roof. I will work without it

In your case, yes. But if only a few clients out of hundreds/thousands will use it - I don't think this functionality can be called "useful"))

Yes, you understood me correctly.

well, let's discuss the specific action that you use - and come up with a solution for it.

Tell me, in what actions, maybe this checkbox will be somewhere else? And how will it look/work, for example, in the action "PromUA / Export products in XLS format"?

I'm not sure if it exists somewhere.
For example, if you are interested in such an opportunity in the "PromUA / Export products in XLS format" action, then images are constantly uploaded in the "Image_link" field.
You can make the setting "upload product images if the field is equal to X" - but unfortunately in the documentation for the file format https://support.prom.ua/hc/ru/articles/360004960817-%D0%98%D0%BC%D0% BF%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82-%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B7-Excel-%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80% D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%82-%D1%84%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2-XLS-X-%D0%B8-CSV no information about what will happen if you do not pass the field empty - will the images be deleted or will nothing change? I recommend that you check this point with Prom's technical support, and if the images will not be deleted, you can make such a setting in 3 hours
18.02.2021, 15:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment