1b.app
Link copied -

Onebox integration with Amazon, Mailchimp, Shopify, Facebook

Hello, I am interested in this CRM system, so I would like to know how much it will cost to integrate with these services in the manner described below - that is, is it possible, and how much time and money will be spent on such integration.
Mailchimp - uploading all contact groups to CRM by groups (maybe additional segmentation?)
Shopify - receiving orders, uploading customer data, incoming messages, matching these data with orders from Amazon and with orders that customers submitted to Facebook.
Facebook - uploading a client's order and his email, Facebook tags and segmentation by tags
Amazon - uploading orders, reports, customer information (Comparison of customer data with Amazon and Facebook, Shopify in CRM) Marking where the customer came from (website, Amazon, Facebook) where he bought (website or Amazon).
All data received from different sources (Amazon, Shopify, Facebook) must be matched with each other in the system.
* TK will be supplemented
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Arthur
I told you quite clearly what needs to be done in the letter. You did it anyway
15.02.2021, 15:05
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment