1b.app
Link copied -

how to transfer TTN of Nova Poshta to Prom?

Now in Prom there is a rule that while there is no TTN in the order, the client can cancel the order, and it became necessary to transfer the TTN to Prom, tell me, I did not find how to do it
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

You can use the action "PromUA / Save the delivery declaration number of the current process"
03.11.2022, 14:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Таровик Дмитрий Николаевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
You can use the action "PromUA / Save the delivery declaration number of the current process"

well, this is also necessary in the industry to generate TTN and s Proma gravitate to go out. Powered by Prom
then they have no such functionality
03.11.2022, 17:05

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
then they have no such functionality

they have an opportunity in the API. If this is not possible, then perhaps they updated the API without updating the documentation
https://prom.ua/cloud-cgi/static/uaprom-static/docs/swagger/index.html#/Delivery...
03.11.2022, 17:11

Maria
OneBox production wrote:

I'll try
03.11.2022, 17:26

You need to go to orders, in the upper right corner select the settings screen 1 , select the stage at which the TTN will be transferred to prom (I sent it to the client) and add the automatic action "PromUA / Save delivery declaration number current process" . When I go to the "sent to the client" stage, the tn is transferred to the prom
03.11.2022, 21:55

Andrew wrote:
You need to go to orders, in the upper right corner select the settings screen 1 , select the stage at which the TTN will be transferred to prom (I sent it to the client) and add the automatic action "PromUA / Save delivery declaration number current process" . When I go to the "sent to the client" stage, the tn is transferred to the prom

set up yesterday, staff will check today
04.11.2022, 07:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment