1b.app
Link copied -

How to export a product in two languages in Prom.ua (YML)

Hello.
I connected the unloading of goods through Prom.ua (YML) https://cabinet.tehnolavka.com.ua/app/priceplace-promuayml/12/settings/
How to upload in two languages?
I did not find any value with Ua in custom fields.
P.s. the field with the name was not there, I had to create a custom one.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ярина
Personal license
good evening, in the field, de Vie, you can choose the language, in which the products are vivanted.
05.10.2022, 19:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Yarina
integrator wrote:
good evening, in the field, de Vie, you can choose the language, in which the products are vivanted.

Dyakuyu for vodpovid, yale won’t vivantage at the same time with two mov. Practice according to the logic "or"
05.10.2022, 22:43

Andrew wrote:
Dyakuyu for vodpovid, yale won’t vivantage at the same time with two mov. Practice according to the logic "or"

You can drink in the coming rank:
1) Create "additional fields for the product" (for example, "і'mya-ukr" and "opis-ukr") and copіyute in them you will need information for additional "automation for products"
2) In the "Unloading goods through Prom.ua (YML)" section, add the XML fields of additional fields.
05.10.2022, 23:09

Ярина
Personal license

Andrew wrote:

you can put two dії і on the prom, zavantazhite insults. or combine XLS and YML
06.10.2022, 09:34

Yarina
integrator wrote:
you can put two dії і on the prom, zavantazhite insults. or combine XLS and YML

Tse is ineffective. Yakscho pratsyu one possilannya - novlennya to take place every 4 years. Yaksho two or more requests - exchange takes place once a day
06.10.2022, 10:57

Ярина
Personal license

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Tse is ineffective. Yakscho pratsyu one possilannya - novlennya to take place every 4 years. Yaksho two or more requests - exchange takes place once a day

it is possible, a hundred years ago, to turn back to the support of Prom
06.10.2022, 11:06

Dyakuyu for help, but I wanted to be a little bit of retailers. Why is it impossible to export two languages at once without bones. In the dark field with a name, I had a chance to add it, there was a castamne for that one who didn’t have the NAME tag on the cob. And if you change the language of export, then all the same name in Russian language
06.10.2022, 11:15

Andrew wrote:
Dyakuyu for help, but I wanted to be a little bit of retailers. Why is it impossible to export two languages at once without bones. In the dark field with a name, I had a chance to add it, there was a castamne for that one who didn’t have the NAME tag on the cob. And if you change the language of export, then all the same name in Russian language

and give an example of a file from the prom documentation - how the upload should look in two languages
21.10.2022, 12:44

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Andrew wrote:

and give an example of a file from the prom documentation - how the upload should look in two languages

Documentation https://support.prom.ua/hc/ru/articles/360004963538-%D0%86%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%... %B5%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B7-XML-YML-%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%82-%D1%84%D0 %B0%D0%B9%D0%BB%D1%83
There is no example of a file from the prom, I can download it from my store and send it to your mail
21.10.2022, 12:58

prom added the ua fields quite recently, judging by the history of google a few months ago
therefore, the action is not able to unload them by default
you can finish the unloading of these fields - it will take 4 hours
21.10.2022, 16:05

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
prom added the ua fields quite recently, judging by the history of google a few months ago
therefore, the action is not able to unload them by default
you can finish the unloading of these fields - it will take 4 hours

Hello. In general, is such a finished drink globally planned?
11.11.2022, 09:23

Andrew wrote:
Hello. In general, is such a finished drink globally planned?

Well, no one has written yet but you ...
maybe there are those who need it, we will probably wait for another 1 client so that you divide the bill among yourself
09.03.2023, 22:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment