1b.app
Link copied -

Error while exporting product

Hello. There was some error when exporting the product I realized that something is connected with ua, but not completely.
Please tell me what is the problem.
Thanks
Link https://cabinet.tehnolavka.com.ua/media/export/12.xml
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

</description><name>Bluetooh headset Baseus S2 TWS Gray (NGS2-0G)</name><name ua></name ua><param name
you have this code in xml. As far as I remember, the xml specification does not allow creating tags in the names of which there is a space, for example "name ua"
22.09.2022, 11:15
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you.
What if this is a standard box field?
22.09.2022, 11:17

I am 99% sure that you configured custom fields or something else with the name ua tag or the ua attribute with an empty value, such a tag cannot be in the default upload.
22.09.2022, 11:32

bu
OneBox production wrote:
I am 99% sure that you configured custom fields or something else with the name ua tag or the ua attribute with an empty value, such a tag cannot be in the default upload.

Yes, that is right. He created the field and created the problem for himself :D
Thanks for the tip
And please tell me how to add to make the export of two languages, please. Or create another topic?
22.09.2022, 12:10

better create a new one and drop the documentation for the service into which you need to upload it (it's different for each service). They will tell you how to unload, maybe even I will tell you.
22.09.2022, 12:20

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment